Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Dragon's Lair 3D

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-02, 10:18 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dragon's Lair 3D

If any of you know this game is scheduled for release in 10/15/02 and it's begining to look even more better than ever!!

Look at this info below:

Dragon's Lair 3D: First HDTV Xbox Game

Dragon's Lair 3D: Return to the Lair is the first Xbox title to take advantage of its HDTV and 1080i compatibility, delivering a crystal-clear widescreen picture to gamers who have shelled out serious dough on their audiovisual equipment. The screen is much wider than your average game experience. For those of you with high quality sets, this is a game that can show off your setup.

Dragon's Lair 3D is the latest in the long-running DL series, which began in the 80s with a Laserdisc-based arcade game, and which has made appearances on just about every console and PC platform since.

Info by gamers.com

What do you guys think about that?

If this game gets a good 8.5 rating and above than it's must buy quality product for me. I specially love Cel-Shaded games.
Old 09-10-02, 10:25 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
I've been anxious for this title for over a year now since I first read about it. I kinda lost interest for some reason, but since you say it's looking "even more better" - I'm gonna have to get excited about it again.

pics?

links?

Thanks.