Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Have you rediscovered an older game lately?

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Have you rediscovered an older game lately?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-02, 10:19 PM
mvc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I ordered the GBA from Overstock and received it last week. Then I found out, to my surprise (never really considered getting a GBA, and never looked up the specs. And this was a total impulse buy, too ^_^ ), that the GBA plays old GB and GBC games. Since then, I've been playing through Final Fantasy Legend 2 again. I still haven't bought any GBA games though. Its aight though, since my neighbor's little bro broke my old GB last year. Heh.
Old 03-20-02, 11:06 PM

After playing GTA 3 on a friends PS2 over the weekend. It makes me want to dig out the original GTA for the PC and play that again. For it's day that was a fun and bloody game. I can't wait for GTA3 to arrive for the PC.

Chris
Old 03-21-02, 12:06 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
I found a copy of GTA2 to get my fix, not as good as 3 but it'll do until 3 comes for the pc

Originally posted by CCPrescott
After playing GTA 3 on a friends PS2 over the weekend. It makes me want to dig out the original GTA for the PC and play that again. For it's day that was a fun and bloody game. I can't wait for GTA3 to arrive for the PC.

Chris
Old 03-21-02, 11:59 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I'm thinking that after I finish Baldur's Gate 2, I might go back to Black and White. I managed to get 1/2 way through that one before something new came out that I had to have (don't remember what it was now).
Old 03-21-02, 12:10 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've been replaying a lot of the old sierra adventure games I grew up on. Last weekend I played through Leisure Suit Larry 1-5

And I agree with Teeseejay, VDM rules

For those into old computer games, check out http://www.the-underdogs.org