Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

This is a tale of souls, and swords...

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-02, 02:33 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
This is a tale of souls, and swords...

Zero here. I'm not going to bed anytime soon. So I was looking around IGN, and wanted to check on any new devolopments on Soul Calibur II. I was suprised to see some new pics, sorry guys I'm not an Insider so I couldnt get to those pics. However I will post what I did get my grubby little hands on. While you are there BE SURE to download the teaser trailer!!! It'll bring tears to your eyes. Enjoy the pics!

With all the talk of which system will be on top, this game should remind us that no matter what system you've choosen it was the right one. It's an awesome time to be a gamer. Play on everyone!

"Listen to the beat of my soul"
zero
Old 02-09-02, 02:37 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
where's the german pretty boy? siegfried?
Old 02-09-02, 02:43 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I'm sure he is in the game, but no pics of him have been posted anywhere. According to IGN another knight has taken possesion of the Soul Edge, and it may not be Seigfried. And if it is him all I can say to that is BOY!, PUT THE SOUL EDGE DOWN!!!

Last edited by zero; 02-09-02 at 02:45 AM.
Old 02-09-02, 10:07 AM
DVD & Video Game Reviewer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
oooooooh yea! Raise the roof, Ivy master is in the house! That is so great to see she is in this one. She was my favorite character in Soul Calibur, noone could even touch me when i used her i got 126 wins in Survival Mode with her too.

todd
Old 02-09-02, 02:47 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

...and that is the perftect reason I think there should be a video game forum get together. I hear that some Counter-Strike servers have get togethers called "Geek fest" and the only way you can go is by invite only. I'm not saying we should only invite a few, but all people. Just a thought, besides what better way to test your skill? I'd hate paying an entry fee for a tournament I know I won't last in. Just a thought for future planning I think. The record for most wins set on my Calibur file is 57 wins by Mitsurugi, and it was'nt even set by me!

-zero
Old 02-09-02, 03:15 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Those shots look really cool!! I like playing Kilik and Xianghua, I hope they're in this game too. The legend will never die!