Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

What games are left for the Dreamcast?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-02, 02:03 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What games are left for the Dreamcast?

I got Shenmue II, and I called up my import buddy and he's got Rez which I'll be trying out tomorrow, but I was wondering....what games have yet to be released? I know the UK and Japan schedule is still pretty hot but I don't know a good site that lists what's coming out for it. Still even with the lack of new games there's a ton of cool titles I still have yet to try out. I was just wondering what else what out there.
Old 01-21-02, 02:08 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I believe NHL2k2 is due out in February. That's the only title I can think of right now.
Old 01-21-02, 11:05 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

What about that Evil Twin (I think that's what it was being called)? That game sounded awesome. Any news on that?
Old 01-23-02, 06:04 AM

This is for the benifit of those that had not heard:

Shenmue II for the Dreamcast U.S. Bound
Posted On : 12.18.01

Well, sort of. Electronics Boutique is importing the European version of Shenmue II - Sega's second installment of Ryo's continuing adventure. This will make it easier for gamers across North America to play Shenmue where it belongs - on a Sega system.

The game will cost $59, but it will come with the proper equipment necessary to play the game on North American Dreamcasts.
Old 01-23-02, 09:43 AM

NHL 2K2 1/29 - Last US release

Space Channel 5 Part 2 (JAP) 2/14
Can pre-order from http://www.ncsx.com

Evil Twin (EUR) 2/22
Can pre-order from http://www.gameplay.com/shop/dc/
Old 01-23-02, 08:16 PM

Thanks for the links.

Evil Twin looks pretty sweet, I think I will pick that one up next. But its still a ways off till the release date.

I recently got Bangi-o. Its quite a weird quirky game, but it is made by Treasure so it has some pretty tight gameplay and lots of action. But for some reason I really get into these weird games ...like Incredible Crisis, now that was pretty strange too. Anyway this game is cool, blowing stuff up rocks!! .

Last edited by Outlaw; 01-23-02 at 08:19 PM.
Old 01-24-02, 06:57 AM

Originally posted by Outlaw
Thanks for the links.

Evil Twin looks pretty sweet, I think I will pick that one up next. But its still a ways off till the release date.

I recently got Bangi-o. Its quite a weird quirky game, but it is made by Treasure so it has some pretty tight gameplay and lots of action. But for some reason I really get into these weird games ...like Incredible Crisis, now that was pretty strange too. Anyway this game is cool, blowing stuff up rocks!! .
I have and love that game. its a good 'ol fashion shooter. Always been a fan of sega because they have wierd and unusual games.
Old 01-24-02, 12:01 PM

Originally posted by jeffdsmith
This is for the benifit of those that had not heard:

Shenmue II for the Dreamcast U.S. Bound
Posted On : 12.18.01

Well, sort of. Electronics Boutique is importing the European version of Shenmue II - Sega's second installment of Ryo's continuing adventure. This will make it easier for gamers across North America to play Shenmue where it belongs - on a Sega system.

The game will cost $59, but it will come with the proper equipment necessary to play the game on North American Dreamcasts.
Thanks for the info . I didn't know about this, and I have been waiting a long time to play this game!