Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Highest score in Monkey Bowling?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-02, 04:08 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Highest score in Monkey Bowling?

So far my highest is 258. I got 7 strikes in a row that game. Anyone bowl a perfect game? Who'd you use? I always use Baby, don't know why really.
Old 01-04-02, 06:03 PM
Retired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
184, but I haven't really tried that much. Maybe 7 or 8 games. I always use Ai Ai or whatever his name is.
Old 01-04-02, 06:17 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts
I've had 3 perfect games. It takes 281 to get on my high score list. You don't get anything special when you get one. It jsut says "perfect" and then everything else is the same.

It doesn't matter which character you use in bowling. They all perform the exact same.
Old 01-04-02, 08:09 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by juiio
I've had 3 perfect games. It takes 281 to get on my high score list. You don't get anything special when you get one. It jsut says "perfect" and then everything else is the same.

It doesn't matter which character you use in bowling. They all perform the exact same.
Wow, congrats. Takes 247 to get on my high list, but all but the top score are from my roommate (yet I have the highest).

I think you are wrong when you say they all perform the same. From what I have seen, Gon Gon "digs in" more on his spins, so he reacts faster/stronger to them. Baby is much lighter and therefore, takes longer to react to the spin. Ai Ai and Mi Mi are in the middle.
Old 01-04-02, 08:58 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts
Maybe, maybe not. There are 5 combinations of aiming and power that I can guarantee myself a strike with full spin. They're all strikes with the spins flying hte exact same way with all characters.
Old 01-04-02, 10:08 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I got a 188. I use Meemee. I do believe that it helps if you are going out of bounds to have either her or the baby. The seem to have better balance.