Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Something I would like to see....

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-02, 06:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Something I would like to see....

I'm pretty sure I have seen this idea tossed around before, but I want to see a Final Fantasy fighting game. This needs to be done. Sephiroth would be the best charcter hands down.
Old 01-03-02, 08:15 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Re: Something I would like to see....

Originally posted by seeyouauntie
I'm pretty sure I have seen this idea tossed around before, but I want to see a Final Fantasy fighting game. This needs to be done. Sephiroth would be the best charcter hands down.
Ehrgeiz is a Dreamfactory fighting game and it includes a few FF characters including Cloud.
Old 01-03-02, 08:18 PM

Re: Re: Something I would like to see....

Originally posted by darkside

Ehrgeiz is a Dreamfactory fighting game and it includes a few FF characters including Cloud.
Hehe, a few moments ago my friend informed me about that game. Is it hard to find? Japanese only? Expensive? Anyone have it? I would be interested in getting it if its not a big hassle.
Old 01-03-02, 09:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Something I would like to see....

Originally posted by seeyouauntie

Hehe, a few moments ago my friend informed me about that game. Is it hard to find? Japanese only? Expensive? Anyone have it? I would be interested in getting it if its not a big hassle.
Its a US playstation game, but may be a little hard to find. Check the used games at EB or Gamestop. There is always ebay as well. Since its a Squaresoft title, I'm betting you can still run down a copy.

I have it and only paid $20 for it a year ago. Its a fun little fighting game.
Old 01-03-02, 10:12 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Yeah Ehrgeiz was an interesting game. I remember getting a poster from the E3 saying "Sephiroth Comes Back!" as an advertisement with sephiroth with a cool pic of him on it. The game got universal mediocre reviews but I thought it was kinda neat, I probably wouldn't buy it though. The chance to have a matchup of cloud vs. sephiroth again ruled. Other characters that are in it are Tifa, Yuffie, and Vincent. I thought the mini games were pretty fun, especially the one where you have to light up the squares. It plays a lot like Tobal no.1 if you happened to play that game, also by Dream factory.

and yeah, Sephiroth does rock in it!

Edit: I just remembered something right after I hit post as its been a long time since I've played the game. If your a Sephiroth fan, you owe it to yourself to beat the game with him and see the cool ending movie for him!

Last edited by Outlaw; 01-03-02 at 10:16 PM.