Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

My Capcom quest.

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-01, 04:54 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Not too long ago Capcom released X-Men VS Street Fighter to the arcade public. Since I first played it I was hooked. When I learned the only true way to play it was on the Sega Saturn I was both angered and pleased. Being I live in an area rich with import gaming stores, I felt I would have the game in no time. However once I had the dough to get the system, game, ProAction Replay cart, and such most of the places I went to stopped recieving Saturn Imports. So I gave up my quest, and decided to wait. To make an even longer story short..I bought a Saturn for 15 bucks where I work. So my quest was renwed. 19 months later I found Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter On a trade list for 35 bucks. I bought it. Shortly after I found X-Men VS Street Fighter. (which i just got in the mail today). Already owning a Dreamcast and Marvel VS Capcom, and Marvel VS Capcom2, my Capcom quest is almost complete. Why almost? Well I need a ProAction Replay to boot up the imports on my Saturn. but never the less im glad some people tire of there games and sell them..otherwise my collection would be pretty small. oh well here are some pics..thanks for reading my story!

X-MEN VS STREET FIGHTER!!!

Lets see the PSX handle crossover battles like this.

Another random post from your friendly neighborhood
zero

Old 04-29-01, 05:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you can also dl the xmen vs street fighter roms, decryption tables, and an emulator (mame/nebula/final burn) and play the actual arcade version on your computer. plus many many more cps2 games.

i want a sega saturn for 15 dollars! how can i get one for that price?
Old 04-29-01, 11:15 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I know where you can get one...email me if interested. I think it's $20..
Old 04-29-01, 01:36 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The original reason i bought a dreamcast was for MVC2. I saw it in the arcade and fell instantly in love with it, but by that point all the arcade kids had mastered the game and i wasn't about to drop 50$ buying them free plays to learn one character
Old 04-29-01, 01:41 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Rubix
you can also dl the xmen vs street fighter roms, decryption tables, and an emulator (mame/nebula/final burn) and play the actual arcade version on your computer. plus many many more cps2 games.

i want a sega saturn for 15 dollars! how can i get one for that price?
i was gonna say this! it works well too...and you can play over the internet too!
Old 04-29-01, 03:10 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
How long did it take you to save up for the 8 bucks you bought the saturn for?

I seem to recall we got both mine and yours at blockbuster for 8 bucks.

Any luck with D&D collections?