Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

Beatles Rock Band Limited Edition set for PS3 for sale

Community
Search

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-09, 10:51 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

I am selling my brand new in the box Beatles: Rock Band Limited Edition set for the PS3. I am looking for $210 shipped using PayPal gift. PM if you're interested. Thanks!

Here's the details on it:
The world's leading music game meets the greatest band in history. The Beatles: Rock Band gives fans what they've been waiting for: a chance to experience the Beatles' legendary story from the inside. You won't just watch and listen as The Beatles make rock history, create landmark records and conquer the world-for the first time, you'll be part of the band. The Beatles software is compatible with Rock Band, Guitar Hero and most other instrument controllers, as well as, third party microphones including SingStar and Lips.

The Game -
Join John, Paul, George and Ringo on-stage at legendary shows, behind closed doors in the recording studio, and in dreamscapes that bring their psychedelic imagery to life. The acclaimed Rock Band elements of interactive play and full-band capacity are here, but with brand-new additions. This will be the first music game to offer harmonies, challenging you to recreate The Beatles’ vocal blend. There are custom-built models of the instruments that the helped to make iconic; audio straight from the masters; and graphics that take you on a magical tour through the key moments in Beatles history. Produced with the full cooperation of The Beatles and Apple Corps, the game is packed with fab extras. Master the songs to hear rare audio and view unseen photos from the archives

The Song List -
The Beatles were one of the most prolific bands of all time, churning out memorable hit after hit and this reflected in the song list of The Beatles: Rock Band. From "I Want to Hold Your Hand" to "Get Back," every song in The Beatles: Rock Band comes directly from the Abbey Road master tapes. More than 40 songs are included with the game, spanning the length of The Beatles’ career, with more to follow via download on PSN Network. Just a few classic hits that players can expect to see right out of the box include:
* "I Saw Her Standing There"
* "I Want to Hold Your Hand"
* "I Feel Fine"
* "Day Tripper"
* "Taxman"
* "I Am The Walrus"
* "Back In The USSR"
* "Octopus’s Garden"
* "Here Comes The Sun"
* "Get Back"
* And many more, including DLC

The Instruments -
Although The Beatles: Rock Band supports instruments from previous Rock Band and Guitar Hero releases on the same gaming platform, it also is tailor-made for play using The Beatles: Rock Band exclusive line of instrument controllers. Each member of The Beatles had a signature instrument(s) that became synonymous with them. These controllers are precise replicas of those instruments and include:
* John Lennon’s - Rickenbacker 325 guitar
* Sir Paul McCartney’s trademark - Höfner bass
* George Harrison’s - Gretsch Duo Jet guitar
* Ringo Starr’s - Drums with classic black oyster pearl finish and Ludwig-branded Beatles kick drum head

The Gameplay Venues -
Having made music together in various capacities and combinations for more than ten years, The Beatles career is inextricably linked with a variety of venues. Follow The Beatles from their earliest days in locales in Liverpool and Hamburg, to their triumphant Ed Sullivan Show appearance and beyond. In addition, join them in the studio at Abbey Road and experience dreamscapes that put you inside the psychedelic era. Just a few of the famous venues players can expect to see in the game are:
* Cavern Club
* The Ed Sullivan Theater
* Shea Stadium
* Budokan
* Abbey Road
* Rooftop
* And many more

The Beatles: Rock Band Limited Edition Bundle for Playstation 3 Includes:
* The Beatles: Rock Band software for Playstation 3
* The exclusive Höfner bass controller
* The Beatles branded Rock Band drums
* Microphone and Microphone Stand