Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

FS: Red PSP-2000 system, games, accessories

Community
Search

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-09, 12:19 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PSP-2000 Deep Red import system

System has seen minimal use and is in pristine condition. Glossy red color, no decals (like the God of War edition has). Since it's an import system, the X and O button functions are swapped compared to US counterparts -- X cancels, O confirms -- but acts identically to the standard PSP otherwise; is region-free, obviously. Screen is flawless, has no markings or scuffs whatsoever, no dead pixels. I absent-mindedly updated the firmware to the most recent Sony update, so I don't think CFW can currently be used on this. Has the original box, manuals and packing materials.

Includes

* AC adapter/USB cable
* 4GB Sandisk Pro Duo card
* Sony-branded soft grey carrying case (holds system + a handful of games)
* Silent Hill Origins, Final Fantasy, Capcom Classics Remixed, Bust-a-Move Deluxe (all games have original cases, manuals and UMDs are in excellent condition)

I'd like to get $200 for the whole set (via Paypal or USPS money order if you'd rather) and US shipping is included. Insurance, delivery confirmation, tracking and/or international shipping (incl. Canada) will be extra.