Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

FS: Guitar Hero III, Guitar Hero World Tour, + 2 Guitars (Xbox 360)

Community
Search

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-09, 02:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Removed to place in a new sale.

Spoiler:
I've had several successful system (and DVD) sales on these boards, so you can buy with confidence.

For sale--
GH: III and GH: WT + 2 guitars (Xbox 360)

I'm looking for $75 $60 $55 (I'll include free media mail shipping).

More info:
Xbox 360 Guitar Hero World Tour - Guitar Kit and Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Bundle With Guitar, which each include a game and a guitar. Everything has been handled carefully in a non-smoking environment and is pretty much identical to how it was received. The stickers haven't been used, all of the instructions and such are included, and the Guitar Hero III game itself is in unopened New condition.

The one problem I have to mention is that the strum bar on the World Tour guitar sticks when pushed down. It is fine when pulled and I'm guessing can easily be fixed -- nobody ever found it particularly obtrusive, so I didn't look into the problem. It was like this when received, so I actually initially just assumed it was a deliberate feature.

Batteries not included. If you're interested, I will also include Madden 07 and NBA 2K7 in the box for an extra $1.00 each.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by bunnydojo; 10-01-09 at 02:54 PM.
Old 06-07-09, 10:36 PM

Re: FS: Guitar Hero III, Guitar Hero World Tour, + 2 Guitars (Xbox 360)

Price lowered by 20% down to $60. I'd really like to get this out to somewhere it will get nice use, so please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, etc. Thanks for looking!
Old 06-20-09, 03:30 PM

Re: FS: Guitar Hero III, Guitar Hero World Tour, + 2 Guitars (Xbox 360)

Price lowered further!

Now only $55 for both games and guitars, or only $57 for both Guitar Hero games and guitars plus Madden 07 and NBA 2K7! Free shipping included!