Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

Xbox 360 Wwe Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 For Sale!!!

Community
Search

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-06, 10:34 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am selling this only played once game for $45.00 and it comes with the receipt from Best Buy and yes i have warranty on it...if you ever have scratches or whatever on the game....best buy will give you a new one....let me know who wants this game.

PS-I paid 70.00 for this game...
Old 12-03-06, 10:54 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Did you miss the trading forum linked above this?
Old 12-04-06, 06:48 PM

Hey see if I have anything on my tradelist that you would be interested in to bring the price down a little. If not, I'll probably buy this anyways. Let me know, thanks.

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=485408

Also is this the limited editon version since you paid $70 for it? or is the regular version with the warranty cost added in with it?
Old 12-05-06, 03:31 PM
Banned

to be honest with you....my xbox 360 broke...and this is the only game i have and its brand new and in excellent condition...and it is not the limited edition...the 70 dollars has the warranty included..it was 59.99 plus the warranty which made it around 70. If you are interested in it...let me know asap..thanks. I will send you the game along with the reciept and warranty paper.
Old 12-05-06, 03:32 PM
Banned

I would drop the price but i paid too much to drop it and its in perfect condition..the only thing wrong with it, is that it dont have the shrink wrap