FT Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Old 04-21-05, 03:48 PM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
gr8fuldave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 553
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FT Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

I have a brand new sealed copy of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (non limited edition) for trade.


Some XBOX stuff that I want
Fable
KOTOR II (sealed if possible)
World Championship Pool
Controller S

Just reply in the thread if you are interested.
Old 04-21-05, 04:21 PM
  #2  
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 47
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ill give you fable for splinter cell. Let me know.
Old 04-21-05, 06:29 PM
  #3  
Cool New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 35
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have following for trade. Let me know if we can work something out.
Lord of The Rings: The Third Age
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Dynasty Warriors 3
all xbox game complete with original case and manual. thanks!
ps. tons of feedbacks at tgn. thanks!
Old 04-21-05, 07:40 PM
  #4  
Member
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 89
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D'oh! I had KOTR 2, but just traded it. Any interest in a combination of any of these titles?

Max Payne 2 (XBOX)
Jedi Academy (XBOX)
The Hulk(XBOX)
Splinter Cell + Guide (XBOX)
Clone Wars/Tetris (XBOX)
Project Gotham Racing (XBOX)

All games are in pristine, like new condition, with all inserts. Same as if you took off the cellophane yourself (no rentals or anything like that).

I am on the Good Traders List and have a 200 Feedback Score on eBay (eBay name: Fripp1), a verified Paypal address and have been on DVDtalk since May 2000.

Thanks a ton!

Josh
Old 04-22-05, 12:36 PM
  #5  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
gr8fuldave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 553
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UltimateHigh
ill give you fable for splinter cell. Let me know.
Fable is only 30 new. If you have something else you'd want to throw in, let me know.
Old 04-22-05, 12:37 PM
  #6  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
gr8fuldave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 553
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ifu99
I have following for trade. Let me know if we can work something out.
Lord of The Rings: The Third Age
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Dynasty Warriors 3
all xbox game complete with original case and manual. thanks!
ps. tons of feedbacks at tgn. thanks!
No interest but thanks anyways.
Old 04-22-05, 12:37 PM
  #7  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
gr8fuldave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 553
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fripp
D'oh! I had KOTR 2, but just traded it. Any interest in a combination of any of these titles?

Max Payne 2 (XBOX)
Jedi Academy (XBOX)
The Hulk(XBOX)
Splinter Cell + Guide (XBOX)
Clone Wars/Tetris (XBOX)
Project Gotham Racing (XBOX)

All games are in pristine, like new condition, with all inserts. Same as if you took off the cellophane yourself (no rentals or anything like that).

I am on the Good Traders List and have a 200 Feedback Score on eBay (eBay name: Fripp1), a verified Paypal address and have been on DVDtalk since May 2000.

Thanks a ton!

Josh

No interest but thanks
Old 04-22-05, 12:40 PM
  #8  
Cool New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 35
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how about ghost recon 2 ?
Old 04-22-05, 03:34 PM
  #9  
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 47
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll do the fable for splinter cell trade and i'll throw in 10 dollars to.
Old 04-22-05, 07:48 PM
  #10  
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 91
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a sealed copy of KOTRII that I'll trade you even up for SC-CT.
Old 04-22-05, 07:49 PM
  #11  
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 47
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So do you want to do that or not?
Old 04-22-05, 07:50 PM
  #12  
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 47
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KOTR2 is really buggy. i know cause i have it and it freezes a lot also and it's not my xbox.

Last edited by UltimateHigh; 04-22-05 at 07:53 PM.
Old 04-22-05, 08:16 PM
  #13  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
gr8fuldave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 553
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SC is gone. I traded with someone on another forum.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.