Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

Looking to take over Everquest account on Firiona Vie server

Community
Search

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-04, 08:55 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Am I even allowed to post this? Some people frown on it.

Anyways, what I am looking for is to take over someone's Everquest account with a caracter on the Firiona Vie server that is at the very minimum level 46. I am not particularly interested in paying for the account, I'm looking for someone who has quit Everquest and would sell me the software so that I can continue playing on their caracter. I might pay a bit for it, but I've no interest at all in paying the price people ask for their toons once they've quit. Most charge for the equipment and money, I don't care if its a naked toon or not, I just do not have the time to bring up a second caracter to a high enough level but my poor little paladin would like some companionship.

Send me an Email if you can help, looking for one fo the following classes : Necro, Shaman, Enchanter, Beastlord, Mage

I do not believe that this is unsafe as unless I am mistaken, as long as you have cancelled the account, Everquest does not retain the credit card information and will prompt me to change it. An update to the client information on Sony Station is however required but other than the address, I don't think any financial information is received and for the address, well its the same as trading here anyways!