Community
Search

WTB: Turbo Grafx Duo

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-04, 08:06 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WTB: Turbo Grafx Duo

As the topic says, I would like to buy a Turbo Grafx Duo. Either just the system or a bundle with games is acceptable.

Email me at [email protected]
Old 02-21-04, 07:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a DUO and some games just collecting dust. Does anyone know the value of one of these? I know it's not too common, but it's in good shape.
Old 02-21-04, 01:57 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
drbuns,

A Turboduo on Ebay will generally go for between 135-200 USD. It can also depend on which games you have for it. Sorry to hijack your thread Flash.

I am interested in your DUO if you are willing to sell, or trade for it. I won't pay top dollar IE an Ebay price, but I am willing to negotiate. Please let me know what games and accessories you have. Also what kind of condition is this system in?

Ian
Old 02-21-04, 02:55 PM

And Ian, I already refunded your $40 payment. I kind of wish I would have shipped it to you, seem like a real Turbo fan.
Old 02-21-04, 03:09 PM
I Don't Use Spoiler Tags

I emailed you drbuns, depending on condition, I have a GC, saturn, and many xbox games, and also the inportnat barter item CASH
Old 02-21-04, 03:13 PM

i apologize to flashburn...

Buckaroo Banzai/Ian: I got a reply from Corky first on the DUO, but i saw in another thread that you were interested in a Tg-16 system as well. I DO have one, and it is in excellent condition. email me if that may interest you. If Corky Roxbury and I do not come to agreement, you are next in line.

Corky Roxbury: I am at work right now, but i will respond to your email by tomorrow.
Old 02-21-04, 04:34 PM

Seems like my life lately is one step behind everyone elses!! Thanks dr, I'm really only looking for a duo. But just out of interest, how much for your 16? Any games? Let me know if corky changes his mind.

Ian
Old 02-21-04, 06:46 PM
I Don't Use Spoiler Tags

buckaroo, HAHA, maybe you will get it anyways, didnt you say you bought a turbocd, you should ebay that and then get a turbo duo, for some reason the turbocd's are going for almost as much as a duo.

Do you have any games for trade or sale, check out my thread on this same first page
Old 02-21-04, 07:57 PM

I cancelled the TurboCD sale because I wasn't sure when I'd get another TG-16 for a good price. I really want a Duo, mostly because I don't want to buy the SuperCD card. That usually goes for 60+ American on ebay.

Since I have more disposable income now, generally I don't trade much of anything. But I will take a look at your list.

Ian

Edit: I just noticed I've been here more than 4 years, and I'm still a "member". Oh how I long to be a "senior member".
Old 02-21-04, 08:08 PM
I Don't Use Spoiler Tags

8 more posts and you are on your way, I rarely make any posts, unline some who post at least 40 times a day