Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

FS/T: Konami Arcade Classics (GBA), NCAA Football 2004 (Xbox)

Old 12-30-03, 07:15 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the following for sale or trade:

Konami Arcade Classics (GBA) - I bought this yesterday in-store - the web price was $7.99 but B&M price is still $9.99. Anyway, I got it and was pretty disappointed with the arcade "classics" on the cart, so I'm looking to sell or trade it. It's complete and is in brand-new condition. The only thing missing is the shrink wrap.

Asking $7.99 shipped.

NCAA Football 2004 (Xbox) - Got this brand new for Christmas, but after playing the greatest football game in the world (ESPN Football) this one is a little below expectations. Plus it doesn't even have my school's (Purdue) proper fight song! How hard is it to include a fight song from a perennial top 25 school?!? Anyway, again it's complete and is in brand-new condition.

Asking $35 shipped.

I'm looking for the following games (the * indicates I would do a 2 for 1 trade):

* ESPN College Hoops (Xbox)
* Simpsons Hit and Run (Xbox)
* Deus Ex: Invisible War (Xbox)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA)
Warioware Megagames, Inc. (GBA)
Crimson Skies (Xbox)

Please PM me or reply with any offers. I have a +150 feedback rating on eBay with 100% positive, and I am a Gold Trader on DVDTalk.com. Thanks!

Jeremy

Last edited by jrutz; 12-30-03 at 08:35 AM.