Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

Looking to trade some DVD's for a Gamecube

Community
Search

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-03, 03:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello all, my son is interested in getting one of these and rather than go out and buy one I thought I would post here to see if anybody would be interested. I have several OOP CC DVD's available (Spinal Tap, Robocop, Hard Boiled, Sid and Nancy) I also have an oop Live at Knebworth and an X-Files season 2 that I may be willing to part with. I have recently found my CueCat and will try to get that working so I can use DVD Profiler to update what I d have. Anyway, I would be looking for a complete system (Cube, 3-4 controllers (wireless even better), memory cards and some kids games (Mario, Star Wars, he also loves Gauntlet, Zelda and any other kids stuff) So basically, if someone has a GC collection they want to get rid of, let me know. You can check my rating on Ebay. Just look for Vespertillio. :-) Thanks for reading. Cheers all.
Old 10-10-03, 12:06 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a Cube, 1 Memory Card, still in box, opened once to try, if you're interested, send me an email with a link to your list. Thanks
Old 10-14-03, 09:46 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey there, I dont really have a list yet. Is there anything specific you may be looking for? Let me know.
Old 10-14-03, 04:22 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UK< YGM