Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

Operation: Liquidate N64 Collection - Phase One

Community
Search

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-03, 12:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The time has come. The collector in me is saying, "No, you f*#king idiot!" But alas I'll never play these games again. I have well over 100 N64 games I'll be ridding my closet of over the next two weeks. I've got plenty of accessories that need to go as well.

Why do I have so many seeing how there were only a handful of N64 games ever worth playing, let alone owning? I didn't buy them. No, I didn't steal them either. They were given to me a few years ago. All games are in mint or very good condition and come complete with cartridge, box, instruction manual, additional bureaucratic Nintendo papers, and some even come with a mini poster.

The plan is to eBay everything; however, I'll give forum-goers first crack at my N64 stash. I'm willing to trade as noted below; me may be able to negotiate a cash deal as well. The more games you want, the more I'd be willing to negotiate.

Without further adieu, here is the first batch of games I've rounded up. These are some of the less mainstream, more quirky titles that may bring back (horrid) memories of your N64 past:

Aero Gauge
All-Star Baseball 99
BattleTanx
Beetle Adventure Racing
Buck Bumble
Bust-A-Move Arcade 2 Edition
Bust-A-Move '99
California Speed
Castlevania
Command & Conquer
Cruis'n World
Gauntlet Legends
Iggy's Recin' Balls
Lode Runner 3-D
Milo's Astro Lanes
Mission: Impossible
Namco Museum 64
NHL Blades of Steel '99
Penny Racers
Quest 64
Rampage Universal Tour
Ridge Racer 64
S.C.A.R.S.
Triple Play 2000
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
WCW vs. nWo World Tour
Wipeout 64

If you're strapped for cash, I am willing to negotiate 2-, 3-, even 4-for-1 trades for these games:

Bombastic (PS2)
DDRMAX: Dance Dance Revolution (PS2)
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC)
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis (GBA)

Aside from the above games, I'm open to any video game or DVD trade. Post or email me a list of your items for trade ([email protected]).

I'll post the next 20 or so games soon. Thanks for your time.
Old 08-28-03, 03:25 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'd be interested in any Zelda and Mario games for N64 (like Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, Zelda: Majora's Mask, etc.) if you have those.
Old 08-28-03, 11:28 AM

I'll add another 20 games or so in the next day or two. I'm slowly working my way through the games.