Community
Search

I need gba accessories

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-02, 11:56 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I need gba accessories

I'm looking for an ac adapter and a good light, preferrably one that runs on the power supplied by the ac adapter and does not require batteries of it's own. If it's a worm light I'm only interested in the kind for gba. I'll pay using paypal or I can trade dvds for it if anyone is interested in Eat drink man woman, best years of our lives, all about eve, or the killing fields.
Old 04-19-02, 07:40 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have a accesory pack that came with the GBA I purchased from etoys I think. The kit came with a carry case, ac adaptor, rechargeable battery pack & a copperhead light. I've lost the case, but everything else is still there.

I've tried it to make sure it works and it does. I remember the light isn't that great. Gives a crazy/annoying reflection when on. The light only works if the battery pack is in the GBA. I have the instructions as well. If you want to take a chance on it, paypal me 5.00 to cover shipping and it's yours. If I can find the case I'll throw that in as well.

In case you're wondering, the reason I'm not using it is because I really like the madcatz dreamstation which I brought with the gameboy & I brought a decent light from BB a few weeks ago.