Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

Want to trade my Game Cube and Dreamcast for Alternative CDS!!

Community
Search

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-02, 12:33 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a mint Game Cube with two controllers and a memory card, no games. I also have a dreamcast with two controllers, a VMU, and Tony Hawk 2, Wacky Racers, Power Stone 2, Marvel vs. Capcom II, sword of the beserk, Legacy of Kain, Sonic Adventure, Space Channel 5, Jet Grind Radio, plus some others. I need to stock up on Alternative rock cds. List your offers and email for faster results with "cd trade" in your subject. Decided that I really didn't play video games that much except for the occasional Super Nintendo.
Old 01-08-02, 12:35 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I also have a Sega Saturn with no cords or controllers and like 20 games or so without any cases except "Nights" which is in its case.
Old 01-08-02, 02:03 AM

I'll get you a list of cds soon.

Maynerd
Old 01-08-02, 09:52 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

of subject
Chris, did you get shenmue II that i sent?

i'll email you a list of cds tonight
Old 01-08-02, 10:21 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm interested... what type of alternative CD's do you mean? Do you have any definate wants/not-wants? Any clues as to what you define as alternative or not? I have a ton of CD's and I'll try to get you a list tonite... but if you could let me know what you might like, then I'll trim the list down. ANd how many CD's are we talking about here? I'm interested in the Gamecube set.
Old 01-08-02, 08:07 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Whoever lists the most and the most worthy will get the gamecube. I am into bands like Apples in Stereo, Belle and Sebastian, and many one hit wonders from the mid 90's too. List anything. I have about 400+ right now so they is probably going to have some cds that are the same.
Old 01-08-02, 08:11 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by sistasoulja
of subject
Chris, did you get shenmue II that i sent?

i'll email you a list of cds tonight
John got it a few days ago. I am a complete idiot. I sent "Mr. Bones" with your Dreamcast stuff (my friend backed out) but I just got it back yesterday because I put tape over the stamps. Didn't know you couldn't do that. I am so sorry about that. I will send you something else with it for the inconvience. I think "Mysteria" is a rare game, right? I don't have the case for it and it is very scratched but nothing a cd doctor can't fix. When I ship the stuff again tommorrow, I will send that too.