Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

FS: Dreamcast JPN Import Games - RE:CV, RE2, D2, VF3, SC5, more

Community
Search

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-01, 12:23 AM
Ryu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have for sale some Japanese Dreamcast Import games. These are the original games and not "backups" that float around. All of the games have their jewel case and instructions. The games work fine. You will need a Japanese Dreamcast or a way of playing imported Dreamcast games. I'm asking for $10 per game. Shipping is included in the $10. The games that I have are:
  • Biohazard 2 Value Plus
  • Biohazard Code Veronica - It's the regular edition, not the collector's edition that came with something like a red cover.
  • D2
  • Gunbird 2 - SOLD
  • Jet Grind Radio - SOLD
  • Daytona USA 2001
  • Space Channel 5
  • Virtua Cop 2
  • Virtua Fighter 3tb
I will accept Paypal, money order, and personal check when you pay for a game. E-mail me with any questions at [email protected] instead of using private messages since I don't check that. If you want to check out my feedback, then do a search for my username, "ryu98", on eBay. Thanks. -Eric

Edit: I sold Gunbird 2 and Jet Grind Radio. Taking this thread back to the top. Anybody else interested in the games? Make me a reasonable offer and I might accept it.

Last edited by Ryu; 12-25-01 at 02:59 AM.
Old 12-29-01, 06:50 PM
Ryu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any takers?

Taking this thread back to the top. Anybody want the 7 games left? Make me a reasonable offer and I might accept it. Thanks.