Reload this Page >

No Activity (CBS All-Access) -- S: Tim Meadows -- EP: Will Ferrell -- 11/12/17

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 11-12-17, 12:53 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,550 Likes on 2,542 Posts

From executive producers Will Ferrell, Adam McKay and Funny Or Die, NO ACTIVITY celebrates the mundane in what should be a high stakes sting operation. Set against the world of a major drug cartel bust, the series follows two low-level cops who have spent far too much time in a car together; two criminals who are largely kept in the dark; two dispatch workers who haven't really clicked; and two Mexican tunnelers who are in way too small a space considering they've only just met.

The cast of NO ACTIVITY includes Patrick Brammall and Tim Meadows along with guest stars Mark Berry, Arturo Castro, Mackenzie Davis, Bridget Everett, Will Ferrell, Darren Gilshenan, Travis Guba, Jake Johnson, Sunita Mani, Jason Mantzoukas, Adrian Martinez, Jesse Plemons, Fred Pohl, Alex Rodriguez, Amy Sedaris, J.K. Simmons, Courtenay Taylor, Michaela Watkins and Daniel Zolghadri.

NO ACTIVITY is produced by CBS Television Studios in association with Funny Or Die, Jungle and Gary Sanchez Productions, and is based on the Australian series produced by Jungle and broadcast by Stan. The series is co-developed and executive produced by Trent O'Donnell and Patrick Brammall, alongside executive producers Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, Jason Burrows and Joe Farrell. Trent O'Donnell will direct all episodes.

8 episode 1st season

This is based on an Australian TV series with the same name.

It will be posted weekly on CBS All-Access. If you happen to be subscribing for Star Trek, here's another show to try.
Old 03-04-19, 12:03 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 269 Likes on 198 Posts
Re: No Activity (CBS All-Access) -- S: Tim Meadows -- EP: Will Ferrell -- 11/12/17

Renewed for season 3: https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/03/no...season-by.html

I guess no one here has watched this except me.
Old 03-05-19, 02:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 575 Likes on 419 Posts
Re: No Activity (CBS All-Access) -- S: Tim Meadows -- EP: Will Ferrell -- 11/12/17

I did not expect a lot that are paying for CBS.
Most of them are just there for a Star Trek and Maybe TZ.
Old 03-05-19, 02:44 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,550 Likes on 2,542 Posts

Not surprised that no one is watching here even though it's going into the 3rd season.

No one is watching The Good Fight even though it's going into season 3 and is a spinoff of a relatively popular show.

No one is watching is Tell Me a Story

and no one watched Strange Angel and One Dollar.

Most here just watched Star Trek Discovery and cancelled.

I bet if you asked why, they would just say F you, I don't have time to watch and pay for every fucking streaming show on the net.

So not surprised that No Activity got No Activity here.
Old 03-05-19, 03:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 575 Likes on 419 Posts

I only have it cause it’s free.
Got. Three month freebie that they switched to two months after my theee months was confirmed.

Old 03-05-19, 03:43 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The Jessica Alba episode is really good. You guys should at least watch that one.
Old 11-22-19, 12:03 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

All of season 3 is now available. Anyone besides myself gonna watch it?
Old 10-29-20, 02:33 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Don't think anyone here watches this but me, but it's been renewed: https://deadline.com/2020/10/no-acti...ss-1234605635/

It sounds like the whole season is going to be animated though which sounds like a step down.