Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Sailing Documentory

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Sailing Documentory

Old 05-18-17, 07:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sailing Documentory

Hey everyone I need your help trying to figure out the name of a show i watched probably 10 years ago. It was a sailing documentary about a family of 4 that lived on a sail boat and sailed around the world. I can't remember what channel it was on or the exact year I had watched it. It would have been around 2006 to 2008 I am guessing.

I can't remember much, but it wasn't just one sailing movie documentary, there we're different episodes. I am sorry I am not able to give much information but i have been trying to figure this out on my own off and on for a couple years now because I never got to finish the series. Any help with my search would be greatly appreciated.

I just remembered a couple of items from some of the episodes I saw. They sailed to Casablanca and they mentioned the movie, and I believe the mom was a Doctor and she would give medical help when they arrived at different Islands.

I wish I could remember more, i have been searching online all morning and haven't found it yet. This is really bugging me.

Last edited by House; 05-18-17 at 09:10 AM.