Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Following (S3E12/13) -- "The Edge/A Simple Trade" -- 5/11/15

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-15, 06:39 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,640 Likes on 2,613 Posts
The Following (S3E12/13) -- "The Edge/A Simple Trade" -- 5/11/15

A DEADLY DEAL IS MADE ON AN ALL-NEW, SPECIAL TWO-HOUR "THE FOLLOWING" MONDAY, MAY 11, ON FOX

An increasingly reckless Ryan continues his search for Theo, as Mark and Daisy discover information that leads them closer to the FBI than ever and puts Mike in a dangerous situation. Then, a deadly deal is made, but things don't go as planned, and Ryan makes a decision for his future in the all-new, special two-hour "The Edge/A Simple Trade" episode of THE FOLLOWING airing Monday, May 11 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FOL-312/13) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Cast: Kevin Bacon as Ryan Hardy; James Purefoy as Joe Carroll; Shawn Ashmore as Agent Mike Weston; Jessica Stroup as Max Hardy; Sam Underwood as Mark; Zuleikha Robinson as Gwen

Guest Cast: Ruth Kearney as Daisy; Megalyn Echikunwoke as Penny; Gbenga Akinnagbe as Tom; Monique Gabriela Curnen as Erin Sloan; James McMenamin as Lonnie; Diane Neal as Lisa Campbell; Annet Mahendru as Eliza; Korey Jackson as Agent Hammond

Will not return to FOX next season.

2 episodes air tonight and next week the final 2 episodes will air.
Old 05-11-15, 09:46 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,743 Likes on 1,889 Posts
Re: The Following (S3E12/13) -- "The Edge/A Simple Trade" -- 5/11/15

At the end there I was just waiting for someone to kill Gwen. I would think, with Theo on the loose and looking to put the hurt to Ryan, that she would be locked up in Quantico under armed guard.

And how stupid was it for Max and Mike to be out in the open like that with both Theo and Mark still on the loose?

Jeez... These idiots were just out running around like all of the bad guys were in custody.
Old 05-12-15, 03:07 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"I'm pregnant" - She's toast in the finale.
Old 05-13-15, 02:00 AM
DVD Talk God

I see FOX is promoting next week as "2 Hour Series Finale"

Normally they don't re-do promos like this in time after the upfronts are announced. Hopefully that means that they edited a wrap up ending.

Anyways, thought these 2 hours were probably one of the better episodes of the entire season. I've been entertained seeing Ryan go off the deep end and back to his loner, alcoholic ways of season 1. Finally he has some edge to him.

As soon as Max and Mike started getting intimate in the garage, I knew something bad was going to happen to one of them.

Just a guess, but I think Gwen dies in the finale along with Ryan's unborn baby. Ryan is almost like Jack Bauer. He's destined for misery.
Old 05-13-15, 02:01 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by Josh-da-man

Jeez... These idiots were just out running around like all of the bad guys were in custody.

I thought the same thing. 2 serial killers are still on the loose and Max and Mike sounded like they were making wedding plans.