TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Once Upon a Time (S4E14) -- "Enter the Dragon" -- 3/15/15

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-15, 08:30 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,637 Likes on 2,610 Posts
Once Upon a Time (S4E14) -- "Enter the Dragon" -- 3/15/15

REGINA GOES UNDERCOVER WITH THE QUEENS OF DARKNESS, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

Kristin Bauer van Straten ("True Blood"), Merrin Dungey ("Revenge"), Victoria Smurfit ("Dracula") Guest Star

"Enter the Dragon" - In order to infiltrate the Queens of Darkness as a spy for the heroes, Regina must prove she's still willing to get her hands dirty. Meanwhile, Emma, David and Mary Margaret scramble to keep tabs on their undercover operative. Hook requests an unusual favor from Belle as Henry makes progress on his search for the Author. In a Fairy Tale Land flashback, Regina befriends Maleficent and helps her to rekindle her lost spark, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MARCH 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Tony Amendola as Marco/Geppetto, Eion Bailey as August, Sarah Bolger as Aurora, Merrin Dungey as Ursula, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Jakob Davies as Pinocchio, Sebastian Roche as King Stefan, Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent, Noah Beggs as Bartender and Russell Roberts as Visiting Duke.

"Enter the Dragon" was written by David H. Goodman and Jerome Schwartz and directed by Ralph Hemecker.

Episode 14 of 23
Old 03-15-15, 08:34 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 625 Likes on 482 Posts
Re: Once Upon a Time (S4E14) -- "Enter the Dragon" -- 3/15/15

If this show has taught me anything, a taser is all it takes to vanquish a dragon. I don't expect Maleficent to be much of a challenge.
Old 03-15-15, 08:39 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Hopefully, August is more than just a throwaway cameo.
Old 03-16-15, 10:14 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You know the show is in trouble when a Lana Parrilla heavy episode still sucks. The only redeeming part of the episode is that August is back for at least one more. He was one of the better parts of the show and he has definitely been missed.
Old 03-16-15, 11:07 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by hdnmickey
You know the show is in trouble when a Lana Parrilla heavy episode still sucks. The only redeeming part of the episode is that August is back for at least one more. He was one of the better parts of the show and he has definitely been missed.
Damn. I was about to watch this on Hulu in hopes it would stem the disappointment I've been experiencing with my binge viewing of season four of TLoK.
Old 03-16-15, 04:59 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I thought it was pretty good episode. Still has the same old problems I always had with the show but other than that I liked it.