Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Castle (S7E14) -- "Resurrection" -- 2/9/15

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-15, 05:01 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,640 Likes on 2,613 Posts
Castle (S7E14) -- "Resurrection" -- 2/9/15

CLUES IN A YOUNG WOMAN'S MYSTERIOUS MURDER POINT TO A SUSPECT CASTLE AND BECKETT HAVE DEALT WITH BEFORE, DR. KELLY NIEMAN, ON ABC'S "CASTLE"

"Resurrection" - When clues in a murder implicate Castle and Beckett's nemesis, Dr. Kelly Nieman (guest star Annie Wersching), Castle is called in to consult on the case. But as the team delves deeper into the investigation, they uncover connections to notorious serial killer Jerry Tyson (guest star Michael Mosley), on Part 1 of "Castle," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 9 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Castle" stars Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle, Stana Katic as NYPD Detective Kate Beckett, Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers, Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle, Penny Johnson Jerald as NYPD Captain Victoria Gates, Tamala Jones as Medical Examiner Lanie Parish, Jon Huertas as NYPD Detective Javier Esposito, and Seamus Dever as NYPD Detective Kevin Ryan.

Guest Cast: Annie Wersching as Dr. Kelly Nieman, Michael Mosley as Jerry Tyson, Laura Coover as Susan Watts, Amy Rosoff as Katrina and Maya Goodwin as Laura.

"Resurrection" was written by David Amann and directed by Bill Roe.

"Castle" is produced by ABC Studios. The executive producers are Andrew Marlowe (creator), David Amann (showrunner), Rob Bowman, Armyan Bernstein, Rob Hanning and Terri Edda Miller.

This is the yearly Castle "Dark" 2-part arc. Continues next week

Episode 14 of 23
Old 02-11-15, 02:54 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,640 Likes on 2,613 Posts
Re: Castle (S7E14) -- "Resurrection" -- 2/9/15

Solid, but predictable episode. But, it did have a creepy vibe. Love Annie Wersching as Nieman. Total sociopath character. Moseley is good as Tyson/3XK. I liked the mind games they were playing.

I've enjoyed this 3XK arc. I figured they would eventually re-visit it since they never found his body.

Curious who the 3rd party is who abducted Beckett. My guess is this storyline will lead Castle to being reinstated as the NYPD consultant.
Old 02-11-15, 09:16 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 134 Likes on 97 Posts

Creepy!

I wonder if there will be a Beckett lookalike??

Despite resolution of the next episode, I hope the pair get away. It's always great to have a nemesis. Too many shows don't bother to build anybody up.
Old 02-11-15, 09:54 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,366 Likes on 928 Posts

Cool episode. Would have been easy for 3XK to plant the tooth there. I hope the keep them out on the lamb until the show ends. Cool to have an episode or two each year chasing them.