TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Challenge: Battle of the Exes II (MTV) - Premieres 1/6/15

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-15, 12:08 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts
Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes II (MTV) - Premieres 1/6/15

Originally Posted by dolphinboy
And I'm SO embarrassed about having a sense of humor about my favorite female reality show participant. Kelly Anne's tits have fans and we want the women horny, hot and feisty (all appropriate and expected comments for an MTV challenge thread), yet somehow I've crossed some line?
I don't really want to get in to this again, but I'm just saying you didn't have a sense of humor about it in previous threads and was awfully sensitive about it, so i'm more surprised you would draw attention to it again after all that.

Last edited by fumanstan; 06-25-15 at 12:24 PM.
Old 06-25-15, 12:14 PM

Received 4,641 Likes on 3,142 Posts

Still looks gorgeous.
Old 06-25-15, 12:27 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fumanstan
I don't really want to get in to this again, but I'm just saying you didn't have a sense of humor about it in previous threads and took it very seriously and was awfully sensitive about it. More surprised you would draw attention to it again after all that.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Possibly (likely) you misinterpreted what I posted as being much more sensitive than it was. After all, you're doing it again now with the whole "surprised you would draw attention to it again after ALL THAT", like I got really drunk and posted pictures of me and my "Susie Meister" blow up doll.
Old 06-25-15, 12:44 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

I have no idea what you're talking about. Possibly (likely) you misinterpreted what I posted as being much more sensitive than it was. After all, you're doing it again now with the whole "surprised you would draw attention to it again after ALL THAT", like I got really drunk and posted pictures of me and my "Susie Meister" blow up doll.
I didn't misinterpret anything, you were pretty offended regarding little jokes about your interest in her from me and another poster. I knew I shouldn't have brought it up
Old 06-25-15, 01:14 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't misinterpret anything, you were pretty offended regarding little jokes about your interest in her from me and another poster. I knew I shouldn't have brought it up
Yet you did anyway?

Pretty offended? Surprised you brought it up after ALL THAT?

No, you never have had a problem with goading people into something and then misinterpreting their responses.

I'm sure you see my responses now about me having thin skin about Susie, when my replies to you literally have nothing to do with what you think about her.

I don't think Bill Needle likes her much either. Why would that bother me? Everyone should like who they want to like or find attractive whomever floats their boat.

Most of the reason these stupid shows are enjoyable is because of the eye candy and the show would be no fun if we didn't root for and hate certain people. And of course it gets ridiculous at times in threads like this one and the Big Brother one. It's part of the fun of watching.

Anyone who pays as much attention as you seem to to the Challenge threads would know I have been crushing on Laurel since she showed up and I would much prefer her coming back than Susie. I only brought her up because the discussion was about people retiring and all the fresh faces recently. I'd refer to Taylor Swift as my Queen in the music forum and Emma Stone the same in the movie forum.

I assumed other posters knew it was just silly fun. Maybe not you "and the other guy" you referred to. In that case, I apologize for being too serious about Susie Meister all 4 or 5 times she's come up in the last 5 years.
Old 06-25-15, 01:27 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

I apologize for bringing it up, I should have known better and didn't think you would still take it so seriously. Sheesh.
Old 06-25-15, 01:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 174 Likes on 138 Posts

I don't think Bill Needle likes her much either.
I have been slandered! Good day sir!
Old 06-25-15, 01:42 PM

Received 4,641 Likes on 3,142 Posts

Let's move on. Thanks.
Old 06-27-15, 06:20 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I swear, you complain about this every season

I'll bite my tongue on the Susie obsession
LOL I probably do. But that's cause he admits he does it and I find it irritating, as I do him.

But then, I'm reminded how Wahlberg made him his bitch so that makes me happy. He probably has to compete to keep paying the legal fees.