TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Boardwalk Empire (S5E03) - "What Jesus Said" - 9/21/14

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-14, 05:21 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 121 Likes on 81 Posts
Re: Boardwalk Empire (S5E03) - "What Jesus Said" - 9/21/14

Originally Posted by Nausicaa
Tommy was Jimmy and Angela's kid, the one Richard always loved. Gillian's grandson. Said he was 16, not sure if the ages work out, I thought Tommy was still 6-7 last time we saw him.

He did say he was a month from 16, so he's still 15. I guess if they stretch it, it works. I can't see the kid being a completely random nobody with as much of a deal they made about him.
Old 09-23-14, 07:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Boardwalk Empire (S5E03) - "What Jesus Said" - 9/21/14

Originally Posted by Coral
Yea, Tommy would be around 14 at this point, not 16... although they could just let the year or two difference slide.

Whoever he is, they've made a conscious effort to include him - so with only 5 episodes left he must be related to someone we know... otherwise I doubt they'd bring in a young nobody this late. Maybe he's one of Eli's younger kids?

Back to Margaret... Nucky wasn't imagining her, right? It just seems odd that she'd be sitting in the dark waiting for him to wake up.
This is a show staff that completely recast an adult Willie Thompson...I wouldn't put anything past them.