Reload this Page >

Graceland (S2E02) -- "Connects" -- 6/18/14

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 06-18-14, 08:12 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 91 Likes on 73 Posts

Briggs reconnects with his sordid past to help Mike find information regarding a deadly cartel. Elsewhere, Paige needs more resources to hunt down a drug manufacturer.

Episode 2 of 13

Previous Threads:

Episode 1
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/620...6-11-14-a.html

Good start last week. This show is very underrated. I'm a little surprised more here aren't watching it.
Old 06-19-14, 05:32 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 91 Likes on 73 Posts
Re: Graceland (S2E02) -- "Connects" -- 6/18/14

The audio from my recording crapped out with about 15 minutes left. This is from Directv. It was out of sync with alot of static. I could barely make out what was happening in the last part of the episode, so I may have to catch a re-air.

Anyways, it was a pretty good episode for the most part. The only subplot that I didn't really care for at all was Jakes trying to get re-connected with his 9 year old son, who doesn't even know him.

Liked the scene with Briggs heading down to Mexico to meet with Benito Martinez's character. Should be a good villain. Judging by the photo that was seen later on, looks like trusty old Nestor Serrano will be another villain in the future.

at the scene with Paige tackling that big 300 pound guy from the raid.

Man, she is such a tease her getting dressed and seeing her black bra and panties and then "dropping" the towel in front of Mike at the end.

One interesting part of the plot that we saw was the cassette recording of Badillo on the night he got killed by Briggs is still out there as those kids listened to in the pawn shop. Now Briggs is also trying to get close to Badillo's widow as well.

This isn't a fluffy show guys. There is actually quite a bit of complexities to this plot. I think they are doing a pretty solid job.