DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Survivor: Cagayan -- 2 Hour Finale & Reunion Show -- "It's Do Or Die" -- 5/21/14 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/620175-survivor-cagayan-2-hour-finale-reunion-show-its-do-die-5-21-14-a.html)

DJariya 05-21-14 03:31 AM

Survivor: Cagayan -- 2 Hour Finale & Reunion Show -- "It's Do Or Die" -- 5/21/14

Tonight is the finale and Reunion Show. 3 hours total.

Remaining castaways:

Tony

Kass

Spencer

Woo

It's been reported they are going back to a final 2 in the final jury.

madcougar 05-21-14 10:04 AM

Re: Survivor: Cagayan -- 2 Hour Finale & Reunion Show -- "It's Do Or Die" -- 5/21/14

I think Spencer wins if he gets to the end. If not it's Tony. I can see Woo beating Kass if somehow they are the only two at the end. I can't see a scenario where people vote for Kass.

Shannon Nutt 05-21-14 11:47 AM

Re: Survivor: Cagayan -- 2 Hour Finale & Reunion Show -- "It's Do Or Die" -- 5/21/14

I think this is Tony's game to lose.

Goat3001 05-21-14 12:10 PM

I'd say best chances to win if they make it to final tribal:

Spencer - Will easily beat everyone else.

Tony - Wins easily against Kass. Will squeak it out against Woo.

Woo - He'll get votes for being likable against Tony and Kass. But won't get enough to beat Tony.

Kass - A lot of stupidity in her game but she was involved in some big moves. If she makes it to final tribal, it's kind of hard to argue how she played the game. Alas, she's very unlikable and I can't see the jury wanting to give her a million dollars.

A Kass/Tony final tribal would be fun to watch. A lot of animosity will air out. Spencer/Woo would be pretty funny yet anti-climatic. I'm hoping for a Tony/Spencer final, only because those two are the most deserving to be there and can make a legitimate argument as to why they deserve to win.

madcougar 05-21-14 01:42 PM

Take this all with a grain of salt, but...

Spoiler:
Zap2It has photos of tonight's finale and they have one of the celebratory basket for the contestants who get to the end. In it are TWO champagne glasses. It's the third picture on this slideshow.

davidh777 05-21-14 01:48 PM

In final tribal council, Tony will wipe out anyone who isn't Spencer.

Maxflier 05-21-14 01:51 PM

Tony has dominated the game and hopefully will be rewarded with the million dollars.

Mr. Flix 05-21-14 01:57 PM

Is this the first time the finale hasn't been on a Sunday?

davidh777 05-21-14 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Flix (Post 12113314)

The first time that I can remember. Interesting that they scheduled it the same night as the American Idol finale, showing how far that show has fallen ratings-wise.

Josh-da-man 05-21-14 02:29 PM

Spencer, if he can win the next two immunity challenges, should easily beat anyone else unless he totally blows the final TC.

If Spencer doesn't win both immunities, then Tony will beat either Kass or Woo.

If it comes down to Kass or Woo, then I give Woo the edge for winning the most disappointing final two ever.

Goat3001 05-21-14 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Maxflier (Post 12113302)
Tony has dominated the game and hopefully will be rewarded with the million dollars.

I think he got way too cocky and doesn't deserve the win if he goes up against Spencer. He had many chances to get him out but kept underestimating him. If Spencer wins the next immunity (or two) he absolutely deserves to win. He's been on the shit end of the stick from the very first day.

windom 05-21-14 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Flix (Post 12113314)

The 28th Survivor season finale and reunion show is heading back to its roots — Wednesday night. Entertainment Weekly has learned that the Survivor: Cagayan three-hour extravaganza will air on CBS, May 21 from 8-11pm. Richard Hatch won his million dollar check on a Wednesday night back in the summer of 2000, then the show (and the finale/reunion combo) moved to Thursdays. But in 2002 during season 4, CBS moved the Survivor: Marquesas finale to Sunday night. It went back to Thursday for Survivor: Thailand later in 2002, but then returned to Sunday after that for Survivor: The Amazon is 2003. And that is where the final episode and reunion have stayed ever since…until now.

Eddie W 05-21-14 02:46 PM

I'm glad they're airing on Wednesday. CBS stands for Constantly Behind Schedule on Sunday night on in the Eastern & Central time zones so we always miss the last half of the live show if we DVR it.

Damfino 05-21-14 02:50 PM

I'm glad it's on Wednesday so it doesn't interfere with all of the Sunday shows.

aktick 05-21-14 04:04 PM

I'd normally be happy with Wednesday, but I'll be busy watching the Blackhawks. I'll probably just end up FFing through.

Spiderbite 05-21-14 04:42 PM

I am hoping for some Spencer immunity wins and then he takes home the gold. It is truly amazing that he is still around after the start his tribe had.

Cardsfan111 05-21-14 05:02 PM

I'm just hoping for a heated final TC. :fc:

AaronHernandez 05-21-14 06:37 PM

I think Woo has this on lock down with the possibility of a Tony victory but I think it's Kass/Woo f2.
Spencer is getting the edit of every "underdog" jury threat who goes out 1 or 2 rounds short.

TomOpus 05-21-14 08:04 PM

Bye bye Spencer... who has a pretty cute sister.

Shinobi 05-21-14 08:44 PM

Parvati appearance. Nice! She's still my all-time favorite Survivor.

SunMonkey 05-21-14 09:09 PM

Bitter jury vs. Spencer's speech....

AaronHernandez 05-21-14 09:17 PM

Damn

Woo's voting Kass out has to be the dumbest move in the shows history hands down. A million dollar blunder even worse then Colbys.

zoomgirl 05-21-14 09:18 PM

Woo was an idiot for bringing Tony to the end. Straight up stupid.

windom 05-21-14 09:24 PM

At least Spencer is doing alright for himself. He was pretty good in the Amazing Spider-Man 2.

It sucks that they got rid of the fan favorite vote...Spencer would have been a lock.

Shinobi 05-21-14 09:40 PM

I was rooting for Spencer all the way, but if he couldn't win, I'm glad it was Tony.

Woo is a good guy, but he made a big mistake.

I'm SO glad that Kass didn't win.

Morgan at the final Jury. :lol: I loved it when she trashed Kass. :lol: