Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Parks and Recreation - "New Slogan" - 3/13/14

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Parks and Recreation - "New Slogan" - 3/13/14

Old 03-13-14, 06:45 AM
  #1  
Moderator
Thread Starter
 
dex14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 29,332
Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts
Parks and Recreation - "New Slogan" - 3/13/14


03/13/2014 (08:30PM - 09:01PM) (Thursday) : LESLIE CREATES A NEW TOWN SLOGAN - Leslie (Amy Poehler) aims to create a new town slogan, but runs afoul of local shock jocks (Special Guest Stars Nick Kroll and Matt Besser). Andy (Chris Pratt) scouts bands to play the Unity Concert and discovers an interesting secret about Ron (Nick Offerman), while Tom (Aziz Ansari) looks for a restaurant locale with Donna (Retta) and April (Aubrey Plaza). Adam Scott and Jim O'Heir also star. TV-PG L
Old 03-13-14, 08:56 AM
  #2  
DVD Talk Legend
 
bluetoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 10,566
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Parks and Recreation - "New Slogan" - 3/13/14

So Andy will discover Duke Silver. Also Leslie will talk about Ben's ass nonstop.
Old 03-14-14, 09:56 AM
  #3  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
uteotw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: WI
Posts: 4,440
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Parks and Recreation - "New Slogan" - 3/13/14

Andy's list of secrets was the highlight for me: "When it says '2% milk' I honestly have no idea what the other 98% is."
Old 03-14-14, 10:05 AM
  #4  
DVD Talk Legend
 
wishbone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20,973
Likes: 0
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Re: Parks and Recreation - "New Slogan" - 3/13/14

"You’re like the saxophone player for the California Raisins good."

Old 03-14-14, 03:23 PM
  #5  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Cellar Door's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,758
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Parks and Recreation - "New Slogan" - 3/13/14

I loved the opening bit about the new website and everyone only cared about the panda.

Also:

"That's a load-bearing dinosaur."

and

"Oh, I ate a banana on the way back from the dumpster."

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.