TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Nikita -- "Pay-Off" -- 12/13/13

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-13, 09:51 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,636 Likes on 2,609 Posts
Nikita -- "Pay-Off" -- 12/13/13

Synopsis:

"Pay-Off" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, V) (HDTV)

THE SHOP OFFERS NIKITA THE DEAL OF A LIFETIME - Jones (guest star David S. Lee) benches Amanda (Melinda Clake) and takes back the reigns of the operation. He calls Nikita (Maggie Q) and offers her and the entire team complete freedom by wiping away their identities and faking their deaths if they walk away from their mission. The team lands the plane on a secluded Pakistan air strip, but when the local drug czar and his men storm the plane and demand ten million dollars, so Nikita calls Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) for the money. After Alex pulls diamonds out of a safe deposit box to pay the insurgents, Sam (Devon Sawa) sees an opportunity to recoup his losses and contemplates stealing the diamonds. Meanwhile, Michael (Shane West) comes face-to-face with an old adversary, Ramon (guest star Simon Kassianides), who hits Michael with some hard truths. Dwight Little directed the episode written by Terry Matalas & Travis Fickett (#404).

Episode 4 of 6

Only 2 more left.

Here's the artwork for the BD. Amazon is selling it for around $18

Old 12-19-13, 07:44 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,636 Likes on 2,609 Posts
Re: Nikita -- "Pay-Off" -- 12/13/13

Awesome episode. This final season has been on fire.

Really? It's been almost 1 week and no one else has commented. Only 2 episodes left.

Sad we're near the end. Just bought the season 3 BD and pre-ordered the final season.
Old 12-20-13, 01:09 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i cannot get over how much it sucks this is ending. i wished for a half season of 11 or 12 not 6.

no alex and nikita together. it feels like a plot line from a full season, not the wrap up of a dynasty.

how will there be resolution in only 2 episodes? friggin SOA gets three hour episodes and this gets crumbs? i wonder what would have happened if this was on FX. shorter seasons, but more of them. and maybe a gratuitous shot of percy's ass now and again.

i still dont see anything as action-y on TV aside from strike back. this really leaves a hole in the fabric of television itself.

at this point i think everyone is a double on this show, and it will be revealed to have taken place in a pre-execution nikita's mind.
Old 12-20-13, 02:01 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,022 Likes on 812 Posts

Depends on the ratings, at it's current ratings it would have been canned from FX in Season 1.