TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Deception -- Mondays (NBC)

Old 01-21-13, 08:11 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
Deception -- Mondays (NBC)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"A DROP OF BLOOD AND A MICROSCOPE"

Joanna's (Meagan Good) undercover operation leads her to get closer with Samantha Bowers (Marin Hinkle) and spend more time with Julian (Wes Brown). Amid heavy scrutiny from the board of Bowers' Pharmaceutical, Edward (Tate Donovan) is fired from the family company. A stranger comes into Mia's (Ella Rae Peck) life, causing her to make some hasty decisions. John Larroquette guest stars.

Episode 3 of 11 tonight

Just going to do this as 1 thread for the rest of the season.
Old 03-13-13, 12:42 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deception -- Mondays (NBC)

I've liked this show so far, hopefully they do a good wrap up next week. Really not sure how they could continue this story for another season.
Old 07-03-13, 12:05 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deception -- Mondays (NBC)

Such a shame this show didn't make it... my DVD of season one came from Amazon today. It is an MOD release and is the first MOD release I've had playback issues with, it wouldn't load on my Sony Blu-ray player at first, and has skipped in parts since loading. It is the first time I actually wish I got an iTunes TV season, $19.99 for a season (in 1080p) is not bad... they might have 5.1 audio as well. This release was supposed to have 5.1, even says so on the rear cover, but is playing on my system in stereo. If only the show could have lasted longer... and been released on Blu-ray.