Castle -- "Secret Santa" -- 12/03/12

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-12, 10:50 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,641 Likes on 2,613 Posts
Castle -- "Secret Santa" -- 12/03/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Synopsis:

"Secret Santa" - When a bearded, rotund man in a red Santa suit with an ID reading Kris Kringle falls from the sky in Central Park, Castle and Beckett are on the hunt to find the person who killed Santa. But everything isn't holiday cheer, as they discover St. Nick may have been more naughty than nice. Meanwhile, Castle and Beckett prepare for their first Christmas together, on "Castle," MONDAY, DECEMBER 3 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.

Read more: Listings - CASTLE on ABC | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listin...#ixzz2E3VacDFE

Episode 9 of 23

Last new episode until January
Old 12-05-12, 09:41 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 204 Likes on 158 Posts
Re: Castle -- "Secret Santa" -- 12/03/12

Caught my DVR last night. I thought this was a good episode overall, but more for its Christmas themed aspect than the actual mystery.
Old 12-09-12, 02:58 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr. DVD
Caught my DVR last night. I thought this was a good episode overall, but more for its Christmas themed aspect than the actual mystery.
Ditto.

What's up with Esposito thinking the married Ryan was going to drink beer and play Madden on Christmas Eve?
Old 12-10-12, 06:27 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 144 Likes on 99 Posts

Esposito was a bit delusional about the holiday plans but it was funny as hell watching him get beat up by a candy cane welding Santa!
Old 12-10-12, 06:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

That it was. Some great moments as usual. Loved when Beckett kept telling Castle not to buy her anything then asked him what he got her. The look of terror on his face was perfect
Old 12-10-12, 09:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JimRochester
Ditto.

What's up with Esposito thinking the married Ryan was going to drink beer and play Madden on Christmas Eve?
That's pretty realistic. There's a steep learning curve when the first person in a group of friends gets married or has children - the rest still think that computer gaming on New Year's Eve or going out until the wee hours is normal, and don't understand the change.
Old 12-10-12, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JimRochester
That it was. Some great moments as usual. Loved when Beckett kept telling Castle not to buy her anything then asked him what he got her. The look of terror on his face was perfect
That was funny. You'd think with his past he'd have a few expensive baubles in a drawer ready for instant gift-giving.
Old 12-10-12, 03:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by outlander78
That's pretty realistic. There's a steep learning curve when the first person in a group of friends gets married or has children - the rest still think that computer gaming on New Year's Eve or going out until the wee hours is normal, and don't understand the change.
That was more than 25 years ago for me and I was one of the last to get married so that wasn't much of an issue