The Vampire Diaries -- "The Killer" -- 11/08/12

Old 11-08-12, 06:53 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,550 Likes on 2,542 Posts
The Vampire Diaries -- "The Killer" -- 11/08/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Klaus (Joseph Morgan) form an uneasy alliance to try and contain the danger that Connor (guest star Todd Williams) has unleashed on the town. When Connor takes Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), Matt (Zach Roerig) and April (guest star Grace Phipps) hostage at the Grill, Stefan and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) have a serious disagreement about the best course of action, and Elena (Nina Dobrev) is again caught between the two brothers. The situation quickly turns violent when Klaus sends one of his hybrids, Dean (guest star Blake Hood, "The Young and the Restless") to stand up to Connor. Caroline (Candice Accola) is surprised to find Hayley (guest star Phoebe Tonkin) at the Lockwood mansion. Meanwhile, Professor Shane (guest star David Alpay) works with Bonnie (Kat Graham) to help her get past her fear and guilt. Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Michael Narducci (#405).

Episode 5 of 22
Old 11-09-12, 05:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: The Vampire Diaries -- "The Killer" -- 11/08/12

So, Bloody Elena finally popped her cherry. The Hunter didn't last too many episodes, but that's to be expected with this show.

I like the little dig they took at the CW when Caroline confronted Haley about Tyler: "I'm not interested in this teen drama stuff."
Old 11-09-12, 05:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I like the show, and I'm going to keep watching, but they need to toughen Elena up in a hurry.

Her "most sensitive & kind girl in the world" crap is even *more* insufferable now that she's a vamp. Her "OMG I killed someone" breakdown was actually something we were supposed to care about?? Because she's so special??
Old 11-09-12, 11:34 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,550 Likes on 2,542 Posts

Whoah! So now Jeremy is now part of the Vampire Hunter Bretheran?

RIP Connor. Too bad he didn't stick around longer. I liked what he brought to the show.

to keeping Phoebe Tonkin around. I agree with Fist, I liked that line about the teen dramas.

You know I don't agree with Adam. I think Elena feeling remorse and guilt for killing Connor humanizes her. She's still the heroine of the show. And unlike Damon and Stefan, she doesn't want to embrace Vampirism.
Old 11-10-12, 01:23 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Seems kind of unlikely that super vampire hunter would miss the heart at such a close range. Should have just straight killed him.
Old 11-10-12, 01:24 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Promo picture is odd also.
Old 11-10-12, 01:28 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Baron Of Hell
Seems kind of unlikely that super vampire hunter would miss the heart at such a close range. Should have just straight killed him.
I had that thought as well, someone that trained would likely not miss what could be thought of as a large target.