Boss -- "Through and Through" -- 8/24/12

Old 08-24-12, 12:18 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,627 Likes on 2,603 Posts
Boss -- "Through and Through" -- 8/24/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Ep 202 'Through-and-Through' Kane uses personal tragedy to further his agenda, poaches his nemesis's aide, Mona, and hires ambitious newcomer Ian - but will they be enough to fill the void that Stone left behind?

Episode 2 of 10

Promo:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?index=4&list=UUXVxMuWK6l_pCyxEk07EIRw&hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 08-24-12, 12:20 PM
DVD Talk God

Re: Boss -- "Through and Through" -- 8/24/12

In case you missed the premiere last week, you can watch it on Starz's website:

http://starz.com/originals/Boss/Videos#/episode-201

Don't expect them to post more episodes though (for those who don't subscribe)
Old 08-26-12, 03:01 AM
DVD Talk God

Did anyone watch this yet? Thought it was a pretty good episode following the aftermath of the shooting last week.

I absolutely how Mona Fredricks jumped ship to Kane's team after he made that offer. Alderman Ross treated her like shit. Ross is going to be pissed.

Interesting to see how Kane is still being haunted by Ezra. Grammer continues to chew up all the scenes he's in.

Why did Meredith accuse Kane at the end of having something to do with the shooting?

Zajac looks like he wants to bone his wife so bad.

Such an underrated show that's hurt by being on a Premium channel that not many Americans subscribe to.
Old 09-12-12, 10:51 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, I started watching this show last weekend. Bumping this episode since it's as far as I've gotten.

I love this show - easily one of the best things on TV right now. Really interesting politics and characters, and I love how dark it is (often darkly humorous). I burned through season 1 in a few days.

I think Kane's wife wondered if he was responsible simply because Kane is such a vengeful major league a-hole. And she betrayed him last season.

I was disappointed last season when Ezra was killed off, as I thought he was one of the best characters, so I hope they keep him around as a recurring hallucination, even if that device is kind of a gimmick at this point.

I also enjoy Kane's new aides, Mona and ____ Todd (?).

Grahmer does just kill it in this show though. I love it when he explodes at people. It is horrifying. He doesn't go half way - he just completely verbally debases people until there is nothing left to say.

The show seems to really be mixing up the characters this season, bringing on a lot of new players, which I like.

I'm also glad Zajac has been taken down a few notches.