Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Big Brother 14 After Dark/Live Feed Spoiler Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-12, 09:54 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 272 Likes on 201 Posts
Re: Big Brother 14 After Dark/Live Feed Spoiler Thread

Jenn won the veto. Dan is most likely gone on Thursday.
Old 08-25-12, 11:53 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 194 Likes on 156 Posts

Stole this from Jokers. These are supposedly the punishments and point values from today's veto comp.

Punishments:

Frank got Avocado Bath....2 pts.
Dan: eat nasty stuff....6 pts.
Jenn had to burn her clothes that she was wearing...4 pts
Britney : Choose a HG to be schakled to for 24 hrs...didn't say
Frank: Chum shower...7 pts
Frank:Carrot Suit for a week ....3 PTS
Dani...Throw paint at her for 2 minutes. 6 pts.
Frank: Out next 2 HOH's...10 pts
Dan: Solitary confinement....8 pts
Jenn: Slop for the rest of the game...12 pts.

Jenn wins VETO

Frank not being able to compete in the next 3 HOH competitions pretty much destroys his chances I would think. I hope he's glad he's getting Dan out. I guess Frank didn't win veto b/c was disqualified from the competition for breaking a rule.
Old 08-26-12, 12:56 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mwbmis
Stole this from Jokers. These are supposedly the punishments and point values from today's veto comp.

Punishments:

Jenn wins VETO

Frank not being able to compete in the next 3 HOH competitions pretty much destroys his chances I would think. I hope he's glad he's getting Dan out. I guess Frank didn't win veto b/c was disqualified from the competition for breaking a rule.
At first glance, I did not see the "h" in chum shower. And it actually seemed like something that could happen on Big Brother.
Old 08-26-12, 02:46 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,739 Likes on 1,888 Posts

The rest of the house doesn't know how lucky the are:

Jenn looking in the fridge she opens a ziplock and uses a fork to start eating out of it . She is double dipping. She has drank a whole bottle of wine tonight. Food fell out her mouth back in ziplock and she put her fingers in ziplock and ate more. now she seals ziplock back up and put it back in fridge. (gross!!)
(From jokers last night, after everyone else had gone to bed.)
Old 08-26-12, 03:30 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by dolphinboy
This is a spoiler page.

I've heard Ian has it, so I checked in with Joker's and everyone is saying it's just a regular veto because Frank gets to select the replacement and Brit is nervous about being the replacement.

I'm really confused. How did Ian get this and if he really did, I thought he could take someone down and select the replacement. What's going on? This should be perfect if it's Diamond, but if it's not, then it really changes nothing, so I don't know what the point of it is.
I think the 2 vetos things was a shrewd attempt by Production to keep 4 QP'ers off the block and get rid of Joe or Jenn to keep a Frank vs The Quack Pack storyline and it fits with the usual scenario of Producers using Pandoras Box to try and take out the duds of the house no wants to waste an HOH on. Ian winning it though and not Dan or Dani gave Ian,Britney and Shane a perfect scenario to get out Dan without the blood on their hands.
Old 08-26-12, 04:12 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,739 Likes on 1,888 Posts

Punishments:

Jenn wins VETO

Looks like Jenn had 16 points to Frank's 22. Might not be a complete or accurate list, though. We probably won't know for sure until Wednesday.

Yeah, bad move on Frank's part. He's locked out of the HOH until the final four now. Even though he'd be ineligible for HOH next week anyway, this insures that he's going to have to win all three veto comps to stay in the game.

Seems like Jenn has suddenly become a player after doing nothing for six weeks. These veto comps where the HGs take punishments usually go to someone who needs the veto to stay in the game (ie, Dan this time around), so it's interesting to see someone like Jenn go for it.

Originally Posted by Howie2000
I think the 2 vetos things was a shrewd attempt by Production to keep 4 QP'ers off the block and get rid of Joe or Jenn to keep a Frank vs The Quack Pack storyline and it fits with the usual scenario of Producers using Pandoras Box to try and take out the duds of the house no wants to waste an HOH on. Ian winning it though and not Dan or Dani gave Ian,Britney and Shane a perfect scenario to get out Dan without the blood on their hands.
Yeah, look at it this way: There are two vetoes this week that Dan played in. The veto comp where people buy punishments is the one that usually goes to someone who needs it bad (like Brendon in S11 or Dan now). It does seem like a ploy to keep Dan in the House and knock out a pawn.

Last edited by Josh-da-man; 08-26-12 at 04:18 AM.
Old 08-26-12, 10:12 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Josh-da-man
Looks like Jenn had 16 points to Frank's 22. Might not be a complete or accurate list, though. We probably won't know for sure until Wednesday.

Yeah, bad move on Frank's part. He's locked out of the HOH until the final four now. Even though he'd be ineligible for HOH next week anyway, this insures that he's going to have to win all three veto comps to stay in the game.
Frank did have the most points, but he was apparently disqualified from the contest for talking as it was supposed to be a silent veto or something.
Old 08-26-12, 11:07 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I'll say this about Dan. He didn't roll over. I doubt his master plan will work, but he was already out the door before he did this so it didn't hurt to try something bold.
Old 08-26-12, 11:23 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow if this work, Dan may be the best ever. He has 4 days to get Ian, Jen and Joe... I don't think it will happen, but still impressive. Looking forward to seeing it play out on TV and what he is saying in the diary room.
Old 08-26-12, 11:33 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I'll say this about Dan. He didn't roll over. I doubt his master plan will work, but he was already out the door before he did this so it didn't hurt to try something bold.
Come on, this isn't a place to discuss how you feel. This is where you share the details!!!

What's going on?
Old 08-26-12, 11:46 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by dolphinboy
Come on, this isn't a place to discuss how you feel. This is where you share the details!!!

What's going on?
After he got out of 24 hour confinement, Dan faked being sick so he could hold a house meeting where he tell everyone all the great things about them...until he got to Danielle and told her that she was dead to him gamewise and that she knew what she did.

Then he went upstairs and talked to Frank, ratted out everything that has been going on in the house. Formed an alliance with Frank who now has to convince Jenn (who now hates Dan) to use the veto while he goes and patches things up with Danielle b/c it was all a scam to try to save them both. If the veto is used, the goal is to get Britney out.

The house now hates Dan, but he at least has a shot at staying if Frank and Danielle can convince Jenn to use the veto. We won't know what Danielle really thinks of this until she talks to Britney.
Old 08-26-12, 11:51 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

After he got out of 24 hour confinement, Dan faked being sick so he could hold a house meeting where he tell everyone all the great things about them...until he got to Danielle and told her that she was dead to him gamewise and that she knew what she did.

Then he went upstairs and talked to Frank, ratted out everything that has been going on in the house. Formed an alliance with Frank who now has to convince Jenn (who now hates Dan) to use the veto while he goes and patches things up with Danielle b/c it was all a scam to try to save them both. If the veto is used, the goal is to get Britney out.

The house now hates Dan, but he at least has a shot at staying if Frank and Danielle can convince Jenn to use the veto. We won't know what Danielle really thinks of this until she talks to Britney.
That's great game-play, could be legendary, but if it results in Britney going home, I hope that it fails.

Thanks a lot for filling the rest of us in.
Old 08-27-12, 12:26 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Wow, wow, wow, looks like Frank talked Jenn into it and she is going to veto Dan. With all this going down, amazingly it seems like Frank would be nobody's target next week. Producer help or no, he is having the most insane season I've ever seen.
Old 08-27-12, 12:52 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Well, Danielle is in full on lying mode to Britney so to harken back to season 10....

Let's do this like Judas!

Dan is the man. I still don't think he can win, but this is just an epic move. Even ED and Janelle are on Twitter praising him.
Old 08-27-12, 01:33 AM

The past six hours have been the most insane and borderline-briliant display of "BB" gameplay since the heyday of Dr. Will. Britney is the sacrifice pawn in this scheme, and it might actually backfire and result in Danielle going home (Jenn is taking Dan off the block, so Dani will remain in jeopardy). Problem is, after Jenn uses her veto to save Dan and put Britney (unless Ian wises up and saves the other player first), the entire house will know the jigg is up and come after them UNLESS Dan talks to HG's in the days between the live eviction.

What makes Dan plan so brilliant is that (a) he stroke Frank's ego, (b) he offered a plausible F4 deal (Dan, Frank, Danielle and Jenn), (c) sacrificed Ian (Frank and Jenn are emotional players, and rats rank pretty low in their emotion-driven opinion) and the masterstroke, (d) offered a plausible excuse as to why he's so mad at Dani to justify the cutthroat move he did in front of the house (that Dani went for the points in the paint POV task that would have put Dan on top and won the veto). Frank, Jenn and Britney all bought what Dan was selling,
so the house will literally fall on top of Britney around Monday at noon... and she won't see it coming.
Old 08-27-12, 01:40 AM

If Dan pulls this off it would cement him as one of the best players ever IMO.
Old 08-27-12, 01:48 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Wow, Ive never been impressed by Dan. Granted I bailed early on during his season. But if he manages to pull what your describing off I have to tip my hat to him.
Old 08-27-12, 02:12 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The thing about this is I know why Dan's doing it; it also makes a lot of sense for Frank b/c he doesn't have anything in the house right now. It even makes sense for Jenn who also doesn't really have anything in the house right now. But Danielle...this is a horrible move for her.

One, she goes from being completely safe to a lot of jeopardy this week. I certainly don't think Shane's vote is the lock she seems to think it is, and Joe is an absolute wild card. For the record I do think she'll stay. I don't think Joe has the courage to roll against Frank and Dan.

Two, she's in a great spot where she is right now. She has a final 2 with Shane. Britney wants to take her to the final 2 b/c she doesn't think a woman can beat a man, and she has a side deal with Jenn.

She is sacrificing her game for this absolute crap shoot of a move. I guess that's the Dan mist at work.
Old 08-27-12, 02:21 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Well, if my beloved Britney goes, the f2 possibilty of Dan and Dani would be about one of my favorite f2s ever, in that I like them both and I really do, as stupid as it is on a "fake" show like this love how they've been so loyal to one another.
Old 08-27-12, 05:01 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hopefully they'll convince Ian to use his Veto ball to take Britney off the block as well and just have two completely different people to choose to evict.

And with Frank out over the next 2 HOH's all they have to keep thinking is use the backdoor strategy to keep him out of the Veto comps as much as possible before they have no choice but to have him compete due to the small amount of actual players.
Old 08-27-12, 10:26 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Evan Meadow
Hopefully they'll convince Ian to use his Veto ball to take Britney off the block as well and just have two completely different people to choose to evict.

And with Frank out over the next 2 HOH's all they have to keep thinking is use the backdoor strategy to keep him out of the Veto comps as much as possible before they have no choice but to have him compete due to the small amount of actual players.
Ian supposedly has to go first and can't veto a replacement nominee. Danielle is really, really going to have to play dumb on this to get Shane's vote. I think all things equal she would, but the DR is going to be going at her hard on Wednesday to keep Britney. AG loves Britney's sardonic wit.
Old 08-27-12, 12:51 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Brilliant move by Dan if he pulls this off but you gotta question the utter stupidity of Danielle for going along with this. I think we are gonna get our Dustin moment on Thursday and Ian,Shane and Joe will vote to evict her.
Old 08-27-12, 01:24 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

From what I've seen/read

Dan and Jenn should be locks to vote out Britney

Ian should be a lock to vote out Danielle

All Danielle has to do is convince everyone not in on it that she wasn't in on it, and I would think Shane could be convinced to vote out Britney. He's not the smartest game player, and he does have a final 2 with Danielle.

Edit - Knowing he only needs 1 vote, I would be surprised if part of the master plan is for Dan to openly campaign against Danielle, and she can convince Shane to give here a "sympathy" vote.
Old 08-27-12, 02:46 PM

Jenn used the veto to take Dan off the block. Britney was put up in his place.

Unbelievable, I can't believe Dan pulled this off. Britney is a mess on the live feeds right now and Ian is pissed off, he is swearing and screaming.
Old 08-27-12, 02:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It's done, Dan off, Britney up. Looks like feeds came back to Frank and Ian screaming at each other.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.