Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Pauly D Project on MTV

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-12, 08:59 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Pauly D Project on MTV

Last night was the premiere of this show, not as entertaining as the Shore but it had it's moments. If you truly had to summarize the show in 2 words it would be YEAH BUDDY. If you played a drinking game that every time you heard it in the half-hour show you would really be in trouble

If nothing else is on I'll watch it since it is only a half hour, otherwise just ok.
Will say a couple things, his one friend has a smoking girlfriend considering the shape that he is in. And when they went back up to the room with the girls, the c**k block the 1 friend did was hilarious in the pool. Personally thought he did the dude a favor since his girl was just meh. Pauly's hook-up on the other hand, smokin hot!
Old 03-30-12, 09:58 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Re: Pauly D Project on MTV

Didn't get a chance to watch it last night, but I'll catch a replay.
Old 03-30-12, 10:30 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 173 Likes on 137 Posts

Originally Posted by Schloob1
Last night was the premiere of this show, not as entertaining as the Shore but it had it's moments. If you truly had to summarize the show in 2 words it would be YEAH BUDDY. If you played a drinking game that every time you heard it in the half-hour show you would really be in trouble

If nothing else is on I'll watch it since it is only a half hour, otherwise just ok.
Will say a couple things, his one friend has a smoking girlfriend considering the shape that he is in. And when they went back up to the room with the girls, the c**k block the 1 friend did was hilarious in the pool. Personally thought he did the dude a favor since his girl was just meh. Pauly's hook-up on the other hand, smokin hot!
Good summary, especially the bolded parts. The one guy out-kicked his coverage in the girlfriend department to an almost shocking degree.
Old 03-30-12, 11:12 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Zero interest. Pauly might be the most entertaining of the JS cast members, but I'm done with that show and any spin-offs.
Old 03-30-12, 11:25 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bill Needle
Good summary, especially the bolded parts. The one guy out-kicked his coverage in the girlfriend department to an almost shocking degree.
Yeah, I don't even think his buddy is in the same stadium as she is I just want to know the logistics of the money situation as I think that was his buddy's place I think? That place was HUGE.
Old 03-30-12, 11:47 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Might be interested if Vinny was there. They work well off each other.
Old 03-30-12, 02:21 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 348 Likes on 267 Posts

I skipped this too, even though I'm a Jersey Shore fan. Though if I happen to bump into it while channel surfing, I guess I'll give it a peek.
Old 03-30-12, 04:50 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm a fan of the Shore as well and not liking that it will probably be a longer than normal hiatus this time (with only 1 season this year instead of the normal 2), so I decided to give this a try.

I found it to be okay and since it's only a half an hour and between "The Secret Circle" and "I Just want my Pants Back" - I'll probably watch it throughout. Although I have to admit I'm more exicted for the J-WoW/Snooki spin-off.
Old 04-08-12, 06:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone watch the 2nd episode? General consesus online was it was way better than the first episode. More drama, more action, plus it's Vegas, which is where Real World got filmed, it's got to be good. Ryan, the drunk angry guy, part of Pauly's friendship group is really interesting and yes he looks like Brody Jenner from The Hills.