Jeremy's Power Rankings for Episode Six

1. Sabrina
2. Kim
3. Jonas
4. Troyzan

Eliminated:
Everyone else
I would not discount Christina,Chelsea or Jay

Chelsea is getting the Kim sidekick. Ethan and Natalie from Samoa have won with similiar edits.

Christina because she has no allies and is not a challenge threat probably will avoid the block early on. And the emphasis last night to show that she is not a pushover and will fight until the end in this game just may foreshadow her as someone who will make a big move and shake the game up if she has the oppurtunity.

Jay was the 1 guy shielded from the stupidity of giving up the immunity by the guys a few weeks ago even though he was complicit in it. The downplayment of his part and the fact that they are showing him to be a really likeable thoughtful guy makes me think he could be Fabio/Bob 2.0
Old 03-22-12, 01:27 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 70 Likes on 59 Posts
Re: Survivor: One World -- "Thanks for the Souvenir" -- 3/21/12

I would move Sabrina down a lot from that ranking as she was not involved in the talk about the secret alliance with Jay/Troyzan/Chelsea and Kim nor did Kim let her know about the HII. I would also start to discount Chelsea as she has gotten very little screen time at all even though she is part of Kim/Chelsea. Also, one of the survivors commented previously that Chelsea is not a leader/mastermind.
Old 03-22-12, 01:35 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I really enjoyed seeing Colton in pain.
Old 03-22-12, 01:37 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Hoping the Ponderosa webisodes start next week if the next person voted off heads to the jury. Alicia is a cancer, I hope the other women realize that and don't keep her around long.
Old 03-22-12, 02:43 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 184 Likes on 127 Posts

I'm not sure which profession is scarier to imagine: Tarzan being licensed to operate on people, or Alicia having special ed children entrusted to her care. I think Alicia ... because ignorant, stupid, lazy, racist, bullying, and slutty are all the things you look for in a person to take care of your children!
Old 03-22-12, 03:01 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 618 Likes on 497 Posts

"What is that?"

Good for Colton. Keep the thing. Who gives a fuck about the rest of them. Plus you know they'll just 'hide' another one anyhow.
Old 03-22-12, 03:35 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by windom
Just a nitpick about the reward challenge. Everyone would throw their coconut and stand there and wait to see where it hit. Each person should have immediately ran back to the mat after their throw so the next person could get their throw in quicker. Once you've thrown, standing there doesn't affect the outcome.
It is called learning curve and will affect your next throw (well, not for some of the inept idiots in the game). That assumes you are likely to be back for another throw, and they all were.
Old 03-22-12, 03:37 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by sven
I really enjoyed seeing Colton in pain.
Christina is classier than I would have been after being treated that way. But karma is a sweet, sweet bitch.
Old 03-22-12, 04:40 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I get why people think people think Kat is stupid, but Colton and Alicia doing the slanty eyes thing was just about the worst thing I've seen on Survivor. And those two would be the FIRST to say that they're better and smarter than Kat. I'd rather be the blonde airhead who didn't know something almost everyone in the world should know than people who are hateful and racist.

And, personally, I'm shocked that Tarzan is a man who went to medical school and performs any kind of surgery on other human beings.

I even think that one guy who spoke to camera about how horrible Colton and Alicia treated Christina is a giant douche. He's one of many who just seemed like total coward and idiots by letting Colton bully them into doing pretty much anything they wanted. I get when you don't say anything, so as not cause problems for yourself, but what you do is decide you're not going to be on the side of such a horrible person and you organize a new alliance to vote off Colton. That should have been the reaction of his tribe a lot earlier.

What a terrible group. What was that girl's name from an early season who had a crush on Colby and ended up as a villain, posed in playboy, and had to leave the stage at the reunion because the crowd was kind of hostile to her?

Well, I hope the reaction to Colton is a whole lot worse and he ends up needing to leave both his last episode in the game AND the last show of the season.
Old 03-22-12, 04:51 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,023 Likes on 844 Posts

Originally Posted by dolphinboy
I get why people think people think Kat is stupid, but Colton and Alicia doing the slanty eyes thing was just about the worst thing I've seen on Survivor. And those two would be the FIRST to say that they're better and smarter than Kat. I'd rather be the blonde airhead who didn't know something almost everyone in the world should know than people who are hateful and racist.
+1. I just watched the clip and am even more disgusted by them than I was before.

What a terrible group. What was that girl's name from an early season who had a crush on Colby and ended up as a villain, posed in playboy, and had to leave the stage at the reunion because the crowd was kind of hostile to her?

Well, I hope the reaction to Colton is a whole lot worse and he ends up needing to leave both his last episode in the game AND the last show of the season.
Jerri Manthey. She returned to the show twice (All-Stars and Heroes vs Villains).

Old 03-22-12, 05:53 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Jerri was extremely likable in Heroes vs. Villains, I was actually rooting for her to win.
Old 03-22-12, 06:08 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Colton and Alicia are disgusting human beings and I hope there are some kind of repercussions about their actions. I don't find that kind of meanness and racism entertaining TV. I actually find it quite upsetting. Enough that if Colton hadn't left last night, I would have been done with the season. That is not enjoyable on any level for me to watch.
Old 03-22-12, 06:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dino88
If I were Christina, I would have smacked him the stomach and asked if that's where it hurt.
I was thinking along the same lines when he was bitching about his headache. I kept waiting for Christina to start screaming in his ear.
Old 03-22-12, 06:35 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,303 Likes on 947 Posts

Originally Posted by magiccmom
Colton and Alicia are disgusting human beings and I hope there are some kind of repercussions about their actions. I don't find that kind of meanness and racism entertaining TV. I actually find it quite upsetting. Enough that if Colton hadn't left last night, I would have been done with the season. That is not enjoyable on any level for me to watch.
Makes you wonder why CBS decided to release that extra clip. It's sole purpose was only to show their racism.

As for Kat, I wonder if some of the guys wanted to talk to her after TC to show her how to protect her appendix
Old 03-22-12, 06:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Forgot to add I was while Coton was moaning in pain and Jeff was interviewing the doctor. Also loved Tarzan going on and on about all the shit that could be wrong with Colton and ended with, or it could be nothing.
Old 03-22-12, 07:06 PM

Received 155 Likes on 118 Posts

I get why people think people think Kat is stupid, but Colton and Alicia doing the slanty eyes thing was just about the worst thing I've seen on Survivor.
I don't think she's stupid just naive. If she were a little younger it would be endearing.
Old 03-22-12, 07:20 PM

As much as I enjoyed seeing Colton in pain, I feel cheated with how he left the show. I was hoping for the biggest blindside ever while he wore the idol around his neck only to have him throw a temper tantrum and fall into the fire with everyone just sitting there.
Old 03-22-12, 07:41 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

I still dig her even though she is dumb as a sack of rocks.
Old 03-22-12, 07:43 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

The worst part about Alicia is you have to assume she sees the same type of bullying all the time being a special ed teacher. I can't imagine she'll be going back to that job after all of this.
Old 03-22-12, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Keith6601
As much as I enjoyed seeing Colton in pain, I feel cheated with how he left the show. I was hoping for the biggest blindside ever while he wore the idol around his neck only to have him throw a temper tantrum and fall into the fire with everyone just sitting there.
That would have been nice. But at least now he can go home and count his money while Aunt Jemima rubs soothing foie gras juice on his appendectomy scar.
Spoiler:
"OMG, I said rub it lower. Lower! You're fired. I have no use for you. I hate your face."
Old 03-22-12, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by TomOpus
Makes you wonder why CBS decided to release that extra clip. It's sole purpose was only to show their racism.
My guess that is we are not the only people who are really upset by their racism. I'm sure there are a lot of people behind the scenes who feel the exact same way. By keeping that under wraps, people could say they just got a bad edit. Now there is clearly no mistake that they are racist pigs and that clip will further hurt their reputation. I wish it was included in the air version so more people can see what pieces of shit they are.
Old 03-22-12, 09:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 173 Likes on 137 Posts

Colton you go now! No come back! No mirrion dorras! Ha ha!
Old 03-23-12, 12:24 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very rarely in life do you see karma work that well or that quickly.
Old 03-23-12, 01:58 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Colton came in like a bitch and went out like one. Best episode ever.
Old 03-23-12, 03:53 AM

You know Colton's gonna be eating a lot of spit with his food whenever he eats out after this. He's just an ugly person through and through. I hope the producers don't make the mistake of misconstruing all this fan animosity as ratings gold and invite him back. I'll seriously lose it if I ever see him, Alicia or Naonka from Redemption Island again. They aren't entertaining "villains" like Russell or Boston Rob, just a bunch of detestable assholes that don't deserve any more attention than they've already received.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.