Old 03-19-12, 07:31 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
Being Human -- "Dream Reaper" -- 3/19/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2012-01-05

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
The Reaper imprisons Sally in a dream world.

Episode 10 of 13
Old 03-20-12, 03:59 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,001 Likes on 621 Posts
Re: Being Human -- "Dream Reaper" -- 3/19/12

Stupid thunderstorms knocked out my power for a few minutes during the climax, so I missed a couple of things. I'll watch it again in a couple of days when it re-airs or when it's available on demand.

Pretty crazy episode! Demonic-Sally, Josh being extra-nervous because of the full moon, Aidan in blood-lust mode. I haven't really liked Zoe in the past episodes, but I felt very sympathetic for her here--surrounded by these (as she correctly called them) monsters.

I'm glad Josh called Aidan out on murdering those two girls. They can't just have one of the main characters do that and continue to be sympathetic without having some repercussions. It would be a nice touch to see their ghosts in the house.

Sally (whom I already found very attractive) looked even hotter in her fantasy world, with the straight hair and slinky dress. Very nice scene with her in her underwear!
Old 03-20-12, 04:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Holy crap that was an awesome episode. Yes she did look fantastic in that other world. I love this show, but did anyone watch the original? I watched only the first season and then stopped because i heard season 2 wasn't that good and i knew they were remaking it here. Season one was alot like the u.k. season one just stretched out and with a few differences. So did the u.s. season two stray away from the original?
Old 03-20-12, 07:16 AM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 401 Likes on 250 Posts

proof that straightening curly/wavy hair is an automatic + 2 on the hotness meter. Meaghan Rath looked smokin'
Old 03-20-12, 09:43 AM

US Season 2 is basically nothing like UK Season 2, and having seen both, I like US Season 2 much better.
Old 03-20-12, 10:20 AM

She's obviously very cute but last night was just WOW! She is totally hot and I loved the purple/silver almost devoid of color redo of the house.

US series has def. gone it's own way from the UK series. Overall I'm liking the US series more but the UK one is worth watching as it has it's own goodness.
Old 03-20-12, 07:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Does anyone know the deal with the purple in the fantasy world? Sally and the reaper guy wore purple the whole time. Is there any significance?
Old 03-20-12, 07:56 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Cellar Door
I'm glad Josh called Aidan out on murdering those two girls. They can't just have one of the main characters do that and continue to be sympathetic without having some repercussions. It would be a nice touch to see their ghosts in the house.
Good call. I hadn't even thought of that.
Old 03-21-12, 04:06 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 807 Likes on 681 Posts

Originally Posted by mortalplague
Holy crap that was an awesome episode. Yes she did look fantastic in that other world. I love this show, but did anyone watch the original? I watched only the first season and then stopped because i heard season 2 wasn't that good and i knew they were remaking it here. Season one was alot like the u.k. season one just stretched out and with a few differences. So did the u.s. season two stray away from the original?
The U.S. show has now strayed in a drastically different direction than the UK version. I'm not sure where you are getting your information, the second season of the UK series is awesome. The second season of the U.S. series has been good so far, the UK's 2nd season was great.
Old 03-21-12, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by RoadToPerdition
Does anyone know the deal with the purple in the fantasy world? Sally and the reaper guy wore purple the whole time. Is there any significance?
I'm guessing it was just a style choice to emphasize that it was the fantasy world.
Old 03-21-12, 05:43 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts

Aiden flashing his fangs at Zoe was classic.