Old 01-22-12, 04:29 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Pan Am -- "New Frontiers" -- 1/22/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2011-09-25

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Ashley Greene ("The Twilight Saga" films) and Darren Pettie ("Mad Men") Guest Star

"New Frontiers" - Maggie tells Ted why she has reservations about Amanda, and Dean pines for Colette, who reveals she's asked for a transfer to the Hong Kong hub. On a flight to Rome, Colette befriends a handsome, mysterious man, Omar, and agrees to show him the city. Meanwhile, Dean is accosted by the local customs officials, who are looking for a smuggler; Kate needs to learn a new talent as a pickpocket; and Laura is shocked to discover that the Life Magazine photographer, Graham, sold the nude photos he took of her to a gallery, where they are on display, on "Pan Am," SUNDAY, JANUARY 22 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Episode 12 of 14
Old 01-23-12, 04:04 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Pan Am -- "New Frontiers" -- 1/22/12

Did they ever show on the episode what day it was? Before how it ended I mean?

I have to admit, I thought they were further back in the 60's then how the episode ended but figured they'd have to get there at some point.
Old 01-24-12, 08:30 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Re: Pan Am -- "New Frontiers" -- 1/22/12

Interesting episode.

I liked that they incorporated some history with the assassination of JFK. However, I think Mad Men handled it much better and it was alot more dramatic.

at Ted's fiancee coming out of the closet at the end.

God damn, Laura is hot. Loved the black and white photos and she looked stunning in this episode.

However, I'm bored to tears with the Kate spy storyline. And she's a shitty spy to top it off.

I love Colette, but I was a little annoyed that she was ready to date someone new so soon after splitting from Dean.