Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Dexter -- "Beauty and the Beast" -- 10/17/10

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-10, 11:32 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,385 Likes on 943 Posts
Re: Dexter -- "Beauty and the Beast" -- 10/17/10

she may have small tits, but they were on hard as a rock when she was on that table.
Old 10-19-10, 12:53 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 112 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Deftones
she may have small tits, but they were on hard as a rock when she was on that table.
Old 10-19-10, 01:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Blu Man
Meh. This individual episode was good, but I don't really like where this season is going. It doesn't feel like the natural progression from the events of season four.
Agreed. I've been enjoying this season but it seems that they've finished off Rita and the kids awfully quickly. It just seems the fallout of her death is already done, when it shouldn't be.
Old 10-19-10, 02:55 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 178 Likes on 142 Posts

I do hope there is some payoff with the whole nanny issues plot point. I understand they have to explain just what the heck this on the job 20 hours a day serial killer/single dad does with his infant son while he's "at work," but unless there is a point to all of the nanny screen time I wish they wouldn't bother. I also don't care about when he finds time to grocery shop, clip his toenails, or use the bathroom.

It's like when Homer Simpson is pursuing his latest get rich quick scheme, and finally Bart asks him, "Homer, do you even have a job anymore?" to which Homer replies, "I should think by now it is pretty obvious that I don't."

Don't let the mundane constantly interfere with the good stuff.
Old 10-19-10, 04:36 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bill Needle
I do hope there is some payoff with the whole nanny issues plot point. I understand they have to explain just what the heck this on the job 20 hours a day serial killer/single dad does with his infant son while he's "at work," but unless there is a point to all of the nanny screen time I wish they wouldn't bother. I also don't care about when he finds time to grocery shop, clip his toenails, or use the bathroom.

It's like when Homer Simpson is pursuing his latest get rich quick scheme, and finally Bart asks him, "Homer, do you even have a job anymore?" to which Homer replies, "I should think by now it is pretty obvious that I don't."

Don't let the mundane constantly interfere with the good stuff.
So they shouldn't have even made the effort to explain it.
Old 10-22-10, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The nanny may be there to raise Deb's suspicions. Dexter's story to the nanny about saving womeone's life will probably get back to Deb and she will ask Dexter what the (insert 8 or 9 cuss words here) is going on.