Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Entourage 8/30

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-09, 10:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Entourage 8/30

I was thinking Ashley is the stalker as well...

And did Andrew's wife say she would rather fuck Hamas? Because I was rolling at that.
Old 09-01-09, 10:27 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dr. DVD
While Gary Cole is a welcome character actor to anything, I don't find Andrew Kline that sympathetic a character. I have a feeling that despite landing Sorkin, he's most likely still fucked, and knows it. I think that he will be looking at some major jail time and that will be the way they write him off the show.
I totally agree with this. I'm just not digging the Andrew Kline thing. Not sure exactly why though, but just not digging it. Ari has been great this season though, as have the "guys". It's been mentioned a lot but Vince in the background is an improvement in my opinion. He needs to be on the show obviously, but his character doesn't work as the main character.

HATE HATE HATE HATE Ashley coming back.

Found nothing wrong with what Sloan did. Asked him out for friendly drinks. Big deal.

Ashley and Dom are neck and neck in my book as the most worthless characters in tv history.
Old 09-01-09, 10:49 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 90 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by whoopdido

Found nothing wrong with what Sloan did. Asked him out for friendly drinks. Big deal.

Yes, but remember she didn't want to be friends, and then she did, and then she didn't....

Sloan is fucking with E because she knows she can. She is undecided as to where she wants to take their relationship/friendship, and she knows that she is the best looking girl he ever dated, he will jump at any offer she makes to him.

Good for E
Old 09-01-09, 11:06 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mcnabb
Yes, but remember she didn't want to be friends, and then she did, and then she didn't....

Sloan is fucking with E because she knows she can. She is undecided as to where she wants to take their relationship/friendship, and she knows that she is the best looking girl he ever dated, he will jump at any offer she makes to him.

Good for E
Perhaps, but keep in mind that she told E this last time that she couldn't be friends right now only because he was all up her ass about wanting to get back together. E is such a needy little bitch all the time. I don't really blame Sloan either, although I was happy to see E finally show some balls for once.
Old 09-02-09, 01:48 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by mcnabb

Good for E
She said she needed time. Who knows what she wants and yeah it's just a tv show, so no point in over-analyzing it, but people are free to change their minds. She's not necessarily fucking with him. E originally screwed up the relationship and pissed her off and they both moved on. Now, they've sort of rekindled some type of relationship and she's just conflicted. Oh well. E just has to choose between a girl that he likes (why, I have no idea but whatever) and that likes him or a girl that he obviously likes (Sloan) but she just doesn't know. Plus I think she's coming off a relationship and maybe she just doesn't want to jump right back into another one OR just sleep around for the Hell of it, especially with a guy that she used to have feelings for.
Old 09-02-09, 03:44 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by sauce07
I liked the episode, it was full of plot.

My only big complaint about this season is they set up this great story line with Ari and Lloyd in the first episode, and since then they've abandoned it for the Andrew Klein story. I like the AK storyline as it says alot about Ari as a character, but I was looking forward to Ari turning Lloyd into a agent.
I don't think they've abandoned it at all. Lloyd is behaving completely differently, more professional, etc.. and I think the Lloyd/Ari dynamic is suffering for it. They're probably weaning us off of them as a comic duo because Lloyd will become an agent soon.

Truth is, I don't particularly want Lloyd to become an agent unless the show is going to last a long long time and we get future stories of Lloyd as an agent. Otherwise, he'll just be off the show or relegated to a much smaller role. Ari will have to find a new assistant.

Originally Posted by FantasticVSDoom
And did Andrew's wife say she would rather fuck Hamas? Because I was rolling at that.
You know, I thought that was what she said and I couldn't believe my ears. Funny shit.
Old 09-02-09, 09:44 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 277 Likes on 209 Posts

I seriously rolled my eyes and was pissed when I heard that it was Ashely calling. Get her the hell off the show. E was still lying to her by saying he wasn't doing anything, when he was in fact about to meet with Sloane herself. The hell is with E painting himself into these corners every single time.
Old 09-02-09, 10:52 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Seriously. Ashley is terrible.
Old 09-03-09, 06:59 AM

She's growing on me. Yeah I know, she still looks like a 13 year old girl but she treats him right. My guess is that it'll mount to some kind of moment where E needs to make a decision to pick either one, he'll lean towards Ashley but she'll end up being the stalker and he'll pick Sloan who will herself, tell him to F-off and back to square one.
Old 09-03-09, 11:10 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Luds
and he'll pick Sloan who will herself, tell him to F-off and back to square one.
And that will be E's fault too. Sloan gave him another chance and he f'ed it up.
Old 09-03-09, 12:01 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 173 Likes on 137 Posts

Originally Posted by Luds
She's growing on me. Yeah I know, she still looks like a 13 year old girl...
A truly creepy anorexic 13 year old girl at that. She gives me the heebie-jeebies every time she's on screen.
Old 09-03-09, 01:02 PM

i'll take ashleys charachter over sloans.. ash is humble and down to earth.. sloans just a total snob, don't like sloan never have and probably never will.
Old 09-03-09, 01:49 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Every time you see Sloan, she is working. Every time you see Ashley, she is sitting around waiting to get boned. pretty simple choice for me.
Old 09-03-09, 09:03 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by sergtv
i'll take ashleys charachter over sloans.. ash is humble and down to earth.. sloans just a total snob, don't like sloan never have and probably never will.
Can you give a couple examples of how Sloan is a snob?

Not trying to start a fight or anything, but a couple people have mentioned that she's a snob and and unlikable and treated Eric poorly, etc, but I simply have never noticed that.

I've watched every episode of Entourage and not once has Sloan ever rubbed me the wrong way. I've always thought she was very attractive and her character is super rich on the show, so that's a nice combination but I've never noticed the negative personality traits that some people here have mentioned. Personally, I feel that everything that went wrong with her and Eric's relationship was Eric's fault. I've just never noticed anything bad about her, so I'm curious why some people here hate her so much.
Old 09-03-09, 09:31 PM

she doesn't seem like a fun person to hang out with.. she gives E the guilt trip whenever he wants to hang out with the guys.. i think you nailed it when you said that her charachter is super rich on the show.. i don't know many super rich people so i can't really relate to her charachter.. as a matter of fact i don't know any.. i'm not saying ashley is perfect but you'd think that she would at least know a thing or two about sports.. shes just somebody that i could relate to more, and from the looks of it E can relate to her more.. at least right now he can... so if i had a choice on who i'd like to hang out with.. it would be ashley.. going on personality not on looks.. and thats just my opinion.. its not right and its not wrong.. just what i think.
Old 09-04-09, 04:16 AM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Ashey is a great character ! don't diss the cutie !

Sloane is every guy's nightmare, a girl who uses her looks to manipulate and control every guy around her

Give me 10 ashleys anyday

I quite likethe andrew storyline was cool

need to see more of Autumn resser

Shame the Drama storyline didn't advance this episode
Old 09-04-09, 04:18 AM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

oh and i'm sure Ashley has a tighter pussy that Sloane and in the scheme of things, that's all that matters baby !
Old 09-04-09, 07:28 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by whoopdido

Not trying to start a fight or anything, but a couple people have mentioned that she's a snob and and unlikable and treated Eric poorly, etc, but I simply have never noticed that.
I agree. She's always seemed down to earth and always seemed to treat E well. I can understand E's side of things though. You're in love with a girl that just doesn't know what she wants... it's best to just walk away. I've been in the situation before as I'm sure many other guys have. I don't think Sloan was messing with his head, I think E was messing with his own head and reading too much into every little thing. That's on him.

Besides, Ashley is crazy too. I'd be pretty pissed if a girl decided to listen to my personal voicemail and then pretty much kick me out of her life without any real explanation. E did nothing wrong by hanging out with Sloan, Ashley decided to go crazy and didn't let E explain the situation to her. I don't see how Ashley is cool at all.
Old 09-04-09, 04:41 PM

I think everyone is missing the point- Emmanuelle Chiriqui is hotter. They could have her play Dom and I'd still watch. I don't care if a woman in real life that acts like her is annoying or not, ten seconds of her on screen is better than ten of Ashley.

I'm not in a relationship with any of the characters, I watch them on TV.
Old 09-05-09, 05:09 PM

Ashley is definitely either the stalker, or knows the stalker.

Yeah they found that ID the other night. In the couch. Same place Vince found Ashley's bracelet a few weeks back.
Old 09-08-09, 09:10 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by scottdids
Ashley is definitely either the stalker, or knows the stalker.

Yeah they found that ID the other night. In the couch. Same place Vince found Ashley's bracelet a few weeks back.
Didn't they find Ashley's bracelet in E's couch, in his new house? They found the ID at Vince's of course.
Old 09-08-09, 09:18 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

No, Vince found the bracelet at his own place. E was just back over there hanging out post-premiere.

She may know the stalker but I doubt she is the stalker. She knows where E lives now -- which isn't Vince's house. Unlikely she'd be stealing Vince & Turtle's underwear.

Both items being in the same couch, though, likely means it is tied together somehow.

Last edited by Nefarious; 09-08-09 at 09:20 AM.
Old 09-08-09, 10:54 AM

Sticking with the Ashley is the stalker theory,
It's not E she is stalking, it's Vince. She is only using E to get close to Vince.
The more this theory gets brought up here, the more I like it.
Old 09-08-09, 10:57 AM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts

The business with the stolen underwear happened to me once (from a community laundry room at an apartment complex, not from my own house). It was a little weird, to say the least.
Old 09-08-09, 11:02 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by buzzdalf
Sticking with the Ashley is the stalker theory,
It's not E she is stalking, it's Vince. She is only using E to get close to Vince.
The more this theory gets brought up here, the more I like it.

Then why did she ditch him for lying? If all she cared about was getting close to Vince she wouldn't have ditched him for that. She would have ditched him for moving out of Vince's house instead.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.