TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Big Brother 11 Season Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-09, 02:08 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Big Brother 11 Season Discussion Thread

Originally Posted by s}{ammer
Natalie just about shit herself, not that she would smell any worse than going 3 days with no shower or change of clothes.
WTF, why is she not changing her clothes and showering?
Old 08-04-09, 02:15 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by grenier
WTF, why is she not changing her clothes and showering?
From what I have seen and read she only does this like every 3 days no matter what, but her excuse this week is that she is a have-not and must take cold showers. The running joke on jokersupdates is that when she walks and slides her feet instead of picking them up all the noise from it is the crust scratching.
Old 08-04-09, 03:29 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Yep, crazy night on the after dark last night. Man I can't stand Chima. Now more than ever, I want to see her go. I have to vote for Russell to get the power after last night.
Old 08-04-09, 07:11 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Natalie is my least favorite player in the house. Can't stand her.
Old 08-04-09, 07:23 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by hippie68
Natalie is my least favorite player in the house. Can't stand her.
I hate her, Chima, Lydia, Jessie, and Ronnie. Jeff and Russel are my favorite players. I'd like to see them as the final two. Jordons hot, but she is so fucking dumb. I can't even begin to explain how retarded she is.
Old 08-04-09, 09:41 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Blu Man
I hate her, Chima, Lydia, Jessie, and Ronnie. Jeff and Russel are my favorite players. I'd like to see them as the final two. Jordons hot, but she is so fucking dumb. I can't even begin to explain how retarded she is.
And even when she isn't talking she looks mentally retarded. I actually think that Lydia is just as dumb. Lydia, Jordan and Jessie should have been put in the "No Brains" clique.
Old 08-04-09, 10:01 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

I would love a Jeff/Russel final two. Can't stand Chima and Ronnie. Jessie seems more likeable this year as compared to the last time he was in the house. Jordon does not seem like the brightest girl but I think she is adorable.
Old 08-04-09, 10:26 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 194 Likes on 156 Posts

No matter what has happened since then, they didn't give Michele enough credit for tonight. It's one thing to not show her firming up and resolidifying her deal with Jeff and Jordan (happened prior to the Russell talk); it's quite another to show just taking what Ronnie said on the couch to her. In reality, she told him off and walked away, and he hasn't talked to her since.

Funny we didn't get to see what really started the Chima-Russell problems. There was a "Roman" woman in the backyard (we briefly saw her hand) that Russell apparently hit on. Chima actually knew the girl and was bitching about it later, and that started Russell getting mad.

I wonder if Ali G is trying desperately to get someone else the "wizard" power. Jeff was barely in this episode.
Old 08-04-09, 11:43 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I think Jeff and Michelle would be best for final 2. Russ really screwed up yesterday being so paranoid and I do believe he is going up as soon as Jessie and possibly Pig Pen go home. That is unless Chima wins hoh and puts jessie and russ up, then I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff keeps his powers to himself and russ could go next week.
Old 08-05-09, 12:39 AM

I don't really understand why everyone loves Jeff so much. He's likable in a "he seems like someone you'd hang out with" way, but on the show he's just so boring. I tend to like people who are making moves and are interesting as far as the game goes. Ronnie is pathetic and annoying, but I enjoy watching the freak show aspect of him. I'll be happy to see him go, as his act has grown tired, but I can't imagine a house of 12 Jeffs.
Old 08-05-09, 01:08 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Nasty Nat bragging about having only taken 1 shower and about never going into the pool. What a gross person. Anyway, kinda glad tonight is slow as I need some sleep, but I was just thinking I wish Russ would walk behind Chima and dump a glass of water on her head and say "I owed you one."
Old 08-05-09, 11:59 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I have to agree 100% percent. I'm still on the fence about Kevin, as I think he just got teamed up with an idiot. Perhaps he'd gain some momentum if she were gone.
Old 08-05-09, 12:03 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by dino88
And even when she isn't talking she looks mentally retarded. I actually think that Lydia is just as dumb. Lydia, Jordan and Jessie should have been put in the "No Brains" clique.
Lydia does look dumb. Did you see her facial expression during the nominations? She looked so retarded and bitchy, I wanted to punch my TV!!
Old 08-06-09, 08:00 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 425 Likes on 306 Posts

Laura and Casey are probably happy at home to see that Ronnie is gone. What a worthless hypocritical piece of shit during his interview with Julie Chen doing nothing but trash Michelle. but it was pretty funny seeing him rip ass in the bedroom and cockblock Jeff trying to kiss Jordan. Congrats to Chima on winning hoh, you are now the most worthless and pointless HOH ever, and you don't even know it yet.

Last edited by Bluelitespecial; 08-06-09 at 08:07 PM.
Old 08-06-09, 08:16 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 755 Likes on 492 Posts

Ronnie proved himself to be the ultimate Big Brother hypocrite tonight. All that previous talk about "it's just a game" and a graceful exit quickly turned into sour grapes when he knew that Michelle wasn't going to be his lackey. How easy it is for him to forget that she was one of ones he lied to throughout the whole game ... Why would she be loyal to him?

Not that I particularly like Chima, but I'm perfectly all right with her winning HOH. This pretty much guarantees that Jeff will get the chance to exercise his new power. I'm really hoping that Jessie doesn't win veto and Jeff can put up Jessie and Natalie. Please, please, please!
Old 08-06-09, 08:25 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Chima winning was the absolute perfect scenario. Jeff, Jordan, Michele, and Kevin can all play next week and Jessie and Natalie aren't safe from the wizard power. Now they have to go hard for veto.

For the non feed watchers wondering what Michele did to Ronnie. Really absolutely nothing except have the audacity to vote him out and tell him to his face. He lied to her and about her from day one, awful vicious, malicious lies. The last time Jessie was HOH Michele decided to try to ingratiate herself to him because she knew Ronnie wanted her out. She was nominated anyway and escaped primarily because she won veto.

Ronnie is right on one thing though. She had no loyalty to Ronnie, Jessie, or Natalie. She can't stand any of them because they are all awful people (at least in the game though I have a hard time believing they're any better in real life). She and Chima sort of get along, but I still expect her to be nominated tomorrow anyway. That having been said, she is very loyal to Jeff and Jordan and to a lessor extent now Kevin because he's kind of been there for her this week.

She would have been loyal to Russell too if he wasn't a paranoid lunatic. Russ completely bought into some stupid pull it out of their ass lie that Jessie and Natalie were spreading about Michele trying to rally the votes to save Ronnie for the numbers. Nevermind that it makes no sense, Russ bought it hook, line and sinker, and he completely trashed Michele's game on Monday and Wednesday. If you want to know how bad Russell was pwned read his HOH blog ("Natalie has the heart of an angel"). I think Russ is basically a good guy, but he really is stupid if Jessie of all people can completely pull one over on him.

Thankfully, while Jeff and Jordan are dumb they aren't quite as dumb as they act, and they see right through the BS, so barring some unforseen circumstances (a week is an eternity in this game!) Michele should ultimately be safe this week.

At least Jessie proved during his question on the couch tonight that what Jeff said about him last week week to Jordan was completely spot on. He really does have the personality of an orange road cone.
Old 08-06-09, 08:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 124 Posts

SO Jeff has to keep his power a secret for the week? And do the HG know he can put up anybody with the exception of the HOH and POV holder?
Old 08-06-09, 08:44 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

If Chima puts up Jordan and, say, Lydia, how will this power play out?

Does Jeff get to change the two (assuming they were still on the block) and just put up one new person right before the eviction?

In that case, say, he could remove Jordan, put up Jessie and you'd have Jeff, Jordan, Michelle, and Kevin immediately vote out Jessie.

Is that an example of what could happen?

If true, it would seem pretty likely that Chima's noms won't mean too much unless it's 2 of the 3 with Jeff, Jordan, and Michelle. Then they'd have to win pov to have all 3 be safe no matter what.

I don't really think there's a lot of hate for Michelle from Chima, Jessie, and Nat. I certainly think that group will put up Lydia and Jordan.
Old 08-06-09, 08:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Timber
SO Jeff has to keep his power a secret for the week? And do the HG know he can put up anybody with the exception of the HOH and POV holder?
Correct, though Boogie did imply the power to intimidate George (the HOH) in All-Stars. I guess it's open to interpretation what revealing it actually means.
Old 08-06-09, 08:52 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by dolphinboy
If Chima puts up Jordan and, say, Lydia, how will this power play out?

Does Jeff get to change the two (assuming they were still on the block) and just put up one new person right before the eviction?

In that case, say, he could remove Jordan, put up Jessie and you'd have Jeff, Jordan, Michelle, and Kevin immediately vote out Jessie.

Is that an example of what could happen?

If true, it would seem pretty likely that Chima's noms won't mean too much unless it's 2 of the 3 with Jeff, Jordan, and Michelle. Then they'd have to win pov to have all 3 be safe no matter what.

I don't really think there's a lot of hate for Michelle from Chima, Jessie, and Nat. I certainly think that group will put up Lydia and Jordan.
He has the power to remove one or both of the nominees on the night of eviction and replace them with anyone other than Chima and whoever wins veto. Jordan and Michele don't need to win veto to remain safe (unless Jeff nominates or doesn't remove Jordan or Michele). Jeff can pull them off the block in any scenario.

The key to getting Jessie out is securing Michele and Kevin. Michele (as of right now) will do what Jeff wants. Kevin....he knows Lydia's relationship with Jessie is screwing with his game so he SHOULD be down with it.

Chima, Natalie, and Jessie know the whole "Michele is a liar" is basically BS so they shouldn't hate on her. However, Jessie and the girl who doesn't bathe even when she's on her period are awful people though.
Old 08-06-09, 09:03 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Chima has no power this week. Basically Jeff is the HOH without the benefit of his own room and the fake ass kissing directed towards him. He can nominate whoever he chooses other than Chima and the POV winner. And he gets to play for HOH next week.

Basically Chima lost by winning, because she wasn't going home this week regardless of who won and she can't play for HOH next week. The only people that would have benefited from winning HOH this week were Jessie and Natalie.
Old 08-06-09, 09:08 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Chima has no power this week. Basically Jeff is the HOH without the benefit of his own room and the fake ass kissing directed towards him. He can nominate whoever he chooses other than Chima and the POV winner. And he gets to play for HOH next week.

Basically Chima lost by winning, because she wasn't going home this week regardless of who won and she can't play for HOH next week. The only people that would have benefited from winning HOH this week were Jessie and Natalie.
Wow, I'm happy for the people that I'm rooting for (J/J/M) but I can only imagine the screaming that will go on about how unfair it is (and maybe it is), because Jeff's not only the HOH, but he doesn't have to worry about the POV.

He can just sit back and do whatever he wants on eviction day. I really hope we lose Jess or Nat this week. Preferably Jessie.

Next week could be one of the best evictions ever.
Old 08-06-09, 09:10 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Wow, I'm happy for the people that I'm rooting for (J/J/M) but I can only imagine the screaming that will go on about how unfair it is (and maybe it is), because Jeff's not only the HOH, but he doesn't have to worry about the POV.
He'll still want to try and win the POV (if he is playing) because he doesn't want Jessie to win it and save himself.
Old 08-06-09, 09:17 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

He'll still want to try and win the POV (if he is playing) because he doesn't want Jessie to win it and save himself.
Wait, I thought he gets to make the changes on eviction night. So, when does Jeff get to change the noms? Before the veto?
Old 08-06-09, 09:19 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Wait, I thought he gets to make the changes on eviction night. So, when does Jeff get to change the noms? Before the veto?
You're right. He changes nominations on eviction night, but the he cannot nominate the POV winner or HOH. So if Jessie wins the POV he is safe. I'm not saying Jeff will want to win the POV to save himself, but to ensure that Jessie goes home.

Last edited by dino88; 08-06-09 at 09:21 PM.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.