CSI: NY -- "Point of No Return" -- 3/18/09

Old 03-18-09, 03:52 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,625 Likes on 2,602 Posts
CSI: NY -- "Point of No Return" -- 3/18/09

Photobucket

Synopsis:

Spoiler:

A former medical examiner's wife is murdered at a seedy motel, and a shocking discovery is made regarding white powder recovered at the scene. The case is personal for the team because the victim's husband was once a well-liked colleague who worked closely with Sid. Meanwhile, Stella sets a trap to capture her nemesis, Sebastian Diakos. Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Pete Wentz guest star.

Figure I would start this thread because Ashlee Simpson and her husband are guest stars. Hopefully she can act since she was cast as a lead in Melrose Place. Also the dude who played Abu Fayed from 24 is back (this is his 3rd episode)

Also, some of you may not know but:

Spoiler:

One of the lead characters of this show will be killed off in the season finale. I figure Mac, Stella, Danny and Lindsay are probably safe. So, I think Hawkes is the main candidate. Don't think they will kill Flack since the chicks love Eddie Cahill.

Last edited by DJariya; 03-18-09 at 03:54 AM.
Old 03-18-09, 05:42 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts
Re: CSI: NY -- "Point of No Return" -- 3/18/09

Originally Posted by DJariya
Also, some of you may not know but:

Spoiler:

One of the lead characters of this show will be killed off in the season finale. I figure Mac, Stella, Danny and Lindsay are probably safe. So, I think Hawkes is the main candidate. Don't think they will kill Flack since the chicks love Eddie Cahill.

Spoiler:
Man, I really hope it isn't Hawkes. If someone has to go, then I'd prefer it be Danny. I don't dislike him, but I like the other characters more.
Old 03-19-09, 02:35 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DJariya
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm thinking it might in fact be Stella or the female detective who helped her (Is she considered a "major character?").

I wouldn't exactly call Ashlee Simpson a "major guest star." She was in, what, three scenes, had about two lines of dialog?
Old 03-19-09, 05:18 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

If she made more than scale she was overpaid.