Old 04-15-08, 02:28 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Hell's Kitchen---Episode 3---4/15/08

Photobucket

Episode 3 is tonight.

Synopsis:

Spoiler:

After being awakened by chickens in their living quarters, the contestants must pluck what once clucked, then cook them for the evening's family-style dinner service.

Old 04-15-08, 04:45 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You just know that someone is going to try to slip a plate of salmonella by Gordon.
Old 04-16-08, 12:21 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I lol'ed at the Aaron sighting.
Old 04-16-08, 03:18 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I laughed pretty hard when Bobby was waving to the customers and got chewed out!
Old 04-16-08, 08:05 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Anyone else notice when Corey was shown standing up or sitting on the edge of the hot tub that she had digitally-added panties? I guess she was wearing either a g-string/thong or nothing.
Old 04-16-08, 08:21 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Yeah, but for a cook, she's got a decent rack.
Old 04-16-08, 08:58 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Just wanted to say that I absolutely love this show. Last week was the first time I watched it and I'm totally hooked. On the show last night the season 1 dvd was mentioned, but haven't there been 3 prior seasons? I'd like to pick up the previous seasons but how many have there been? Is this really the 4th season but they just got around to putting the 1st season on dvd and therefore 2 more seasons will be coming on dvd soon? Anybody know?
Old 04-16-08, 09:07 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Great episode. I was ROFL when Gordon started banging his head, cherographed but hilarious none the less.
Old 04-16-08, 09:26 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by whoopdido
Just wanted to say that I absolutely love this show. Last week was the first time I watched it and I'm totally hooked. On the show last night the season 1 dvd was mentioned, but haven't there been 3 prior seasons? I'd like to pick up the previous seasons but how many have there been? Is this really the 4th season but they just got around to putting the 1st season on dvd and therefore 2 more seasons will be coming on dvd soon? Anybody know?
So far, season 1 has been released (it was released last week) and season 2 & 3 will be release later on, but don't know when.
Old 04-16-08, 12:31 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

JP looked pissed that Bobby was splitting that entree, but at least the people at the table got to eat something ... though, that must be the easy job ... cooking and putting it out tableside without someone looking over his shoulder.
Old 04-16-08, 04:41 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by whoopdido
If you've got the Fox Reality Channel, every couple of months they do a marathon of an entire season. They just did Season 3 leading into the premier of Season 4, so my guess is they'll do their next marathon some time shortly after Season 4 ends.
Old 04-17-08, 01:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Last night was great. Glad to see that fat-ass mysogynist get the boot. That tub was dead weight, and a fucking moran.

Gordon pounding his head was classic. Bobby getting chewed out was hilarious. Jen needs to go. Craig is a total psychopath.
Old 04-17-08, 01:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by TomOpus
Anyone else notice when Corey was shown standing up or sitting on the edge of the hot tub that she had digitally-added panties? I guess she was wearing either a g-string/thong or nothing.
Damn, I didn't notice that. I don't really pay close attention to this show. It's more of a time waster while I'm doing something mindless (like polishing my jack boots).

Anyone got a screen cap?
Old 04-17-08, 01:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Yeah, noticed that. She's actually wore g-string.
Old 04-17-08, 02:06 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by KillerCannibal
Gordon pounding his head was classic. Bobby getting chewed out was hilarious. Jen needs to go. Craig is a total psychopath.

Wow. Bobby, Jen, Craig.

That's like three idiots out of 10.

3/10, almost a third.

Not a good ratio.
Old 04-17-08, 07:18 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by DeputyDave
Damn, I didn't notice that. I don't really pay close attention to this show. It's more of a time waster while I'm doing something mindless (like polishing my jack boots).

Anyone got a screen cap?
I already deleted it off my DVR otherwise I would've tried to get a pic. When I saw it live, I thought something looked odd. When I went back frame-by-frame it was very obviously a bad/quickie cover-up.
Old 04-17-08, 07:21 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by TomOpus
I already deleted it off my DVR otherwise I would've tried to get a pic. When I saw it live, I thought something looked odd. When I went back frame-by-frame it was very obviously a bad/quickie cover-up.
And yet again you let me down
Old 04-17-08, 08:10 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by DeputyDave
And yet again you let me down
Hey, you're supposed to be out there making the city safe for me.... not watching TV shows
Old 04-22-08, 07:59 PM
DVD Talk Legend

The interest seems to have dropped considerably this year. I guess we could just continue this thread for the rest of the season. Anyhoo, a reminder that episode 4 is on tonight.