TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Big Brother Season 9 Discussion

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-08, 05:30 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by VHS?
BB9 Sheila Kennedy Nude Penthouse Photos:

So this is the type of model she was ..........
The house now has a jungle living in it, my god is it a thick one
Old 02-13-08, 06:21 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 314 Likes on 201 Posts
Originally Posted by sauce07
The house now has a jungle living in it, my god is it a thick one
Ahhh... the 80's *sniff*
Old 02-13-08, 06:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bwah ha ha ha....blame it on "Rio" for the 00's
Old 02-13-08, 06:51 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

My complaint this time is the same as every other time. They vote out the most interesting people early on and eventually get down to the most boring. Seems like it'll happen even faster this year since they're in pairs.

What I always thought they should do, and it would fit with this year's theme, is evict people as usual but not let them out of the house and not tell them why (at least for a while). When they go to leave the door is locked. Once "evicted" they're out of the running for the grand prize but can still compete for a "fan favorite" prize of, let's say $50,000.

So everyone's favorites are left in the house, there's drama because they were voted out and have to live with those that did it (and vice versa), they can say what's on their mind because there's no fear of offending anyone, and with the possibility of winning a "fan favorite" prize they have even more incentive to keep things interesting.

BB, if you read this please feel free to my idea.

And... Sheila has some sever emotional issues. It's as if she believed she actually had to sleep with and/or marry the guy.
Old 02-13-08, 07:26 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 202 Likes on 163 Posts
Originally Posted by kilcher
My complaint this time is the same as every other time. They vote out the most interesting people early on and eventually get down to the most boring. Seems like it'll happen even faster this year since they're in pairs.

What I always thought they should do, and it would fit with this year's theme, is evict people as usual but not let them out of the house and not tell them why (at least for a while). When they go to leave the door is locked. Once "evicted" they're out of the running for the grand prize but can still compete for a "fan favorite" prize of, let's say $50,000.

So everyone's favorites are left in the house, there's drama because they were voted out and have to live with those that did it (and vice versa), they can say what's on their mind because there's no fear of offending anyone, and with the possibility of winning a "fan favorite" prize they have even more incentive to keep things interesting.

BB, if you read this please feel free to my idea.

And... Sheila has some sever emotional issues. It's as if she believed she actually had to sleep with and/or marry the guy.
I have to disagree with your first statement. Take season 8, I'm hardly a fan of Richard Donato but even I would concede he was more interesting than the likes of Carol and Mike (who went first and third...Joe, who went second, was an interesting guy, but he overplayed the game (his own fault), and he was blocking Eric's path to Jessica and Jameka so Eric found a way to get him out). After that the next interesting person to leave (like him or not) was probably Dustin three weeks later (after Nick and Kail).

As for evictions, etal, someone had an interesting suggestion that I liked. Eliminate the jury house. After the jury phase has begun the evicted HGs stay in the house but just aren't competing for the money. It would also help solve the inherent live feed problems when there really aren't any people left in the house.
Old 02-13-08, 08:46 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts
Jacob is not very bright.

Amanda's body is smokin'.

Teams would be wise to keep Milfenstein (nice name Thrush) around because they're such a non threat whereas most other teams are far stronger.
Old 02-13-08, 09:20 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

That's the first time I can recall that someone was eliminated w/o being interviewed by Julie. I'm surprised, especially since it was one of AG's twist couples.

Good to see Eric and Jessica.
Old 02-13-08, 09:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Capitol of the Empire! Center of all Commerce and Culture! Crossroads of Civilization! NEW ROME!!!...aka New York City
This concept sucks...tuned out after 1/2 hour...meh, see you next year
Old 02-13-08, 10:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 169 Likes on 130 Posts
So how do they stretch this into 3 months? They're going to have to break up the pairs fairly soon.
Old 02-13-08, 10:48 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I guess they'll be done in about 6 weeks.
Old 02-14-08, 02:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mwbmis
EXCRUCIATINGLY PAINFUL to see Eric (The Duchebag) and Jessica.
Fixed!
Old 02-14-08, 02:27 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness
Fixed!

If you want to say something make your own quotes; don't alter mine.

I liked Eric, especially when he hung out with Jessica. They were a lot fun to watch in a season that didn't have many likeable, engaging personalities. Other than the occasional trash talking (that everyone does) I don't think he did anything to be labeled a douchebag. He's also been candid, down to Earth and realistic about his role in the game since last summer.

As for Jessica...she's one of my all time favorite houseguests, and my opinion of her has only grown since she left the house.
Old 02-14-08, 03:10 AM
Banned

I liked Eric, especially when he hung out with Jessica. They were a lot fun to watch in a season that didn't have many likeable, engaging personalities. Other than the occasional trash talking (that everyone does) I don't think he did anything to be labeled a douchebag. He's also been candid, down to Earth and realistic about his role in the game since last summer.
You mean when he can stop his eyebrow from going up and down, or stop playing with his titty ring for more than 5 minutes, or keep his voice from cracking like a girl...?
Old 02-14-08, 03:12 AM
Banned

Old 02-14-08, 04:40 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness
You mean when he can stop his eyebrow from going up and down, or stop playing with his titty ring for more than 5 minutes, or keep his voice from cracking like a girl...?
You're entitled to not like him all you want. I'd just appreciate if you didn't change my quotes to reflect your opinion.

As for Eric's nervous energy...well the guy had to keep a secret from everybody in the house for an entire summer, and he succeeded. Given that neither of this year's secret twists latest longer than three days, I'd cut him a little slack. Jess has said on several occasions that he's a lot more laid back outside the house b/c he doesn't have to hide stuff anymore.
Old 02-14-08, 06:42 AM
Banned

You're entitled to not like him all you want. I'd just appreciate if you didn't change my quotes to reflect your opinion.

Sorry.

Old 02-14-08, 07:09 AM
Banned

And in the spirit of Valentines Day.....

Spoiler:
Parker discovers Jen and Ryan having sex in the bathroom. Probably NSFW.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PkhwNw5Hf3E&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PkhwNw5Hf3E&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Old 02-14-08, 09:30 AM

I don't like the couples format AT ALL. I also don't know how long I can stand Sheila.
Old 02-14-08, 09:56 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I can't believe it took Bob Guccione 10 years to be rid of Sheila. I guess he got her 10 best years, and then it was on to the next pet-in-waiting.
Old 02-14-08, 12:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Silkk_34
I don't like the couples format AT ALL. I also don't know how long I can stand Sheila.
I would shag her rotten!
Old 02-14-08, 02:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 452 Likes on 330 Posts
So I wonder how long it will be before we see more of the BB8 Cast?
Old 02-14-08, 03:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Timber
So how do they stretch this into 3 months? They're going to have to break up the pairs fairly soon.
I think this ends in April. Most of their shows will be returning by then.

Chris
Old 02-14-08, 04:16 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Bluelitespecial
So I wonder how long it will be before we see more of the BB8 Cast?
I would expect Dick and Daniele and probably Jen and Nick (since they are involved romantically now) some time in the future.

Originally Posted by mrpayroll
I think this ends in April. Most of their shows will be returning by then.

Chris
Well, Josh and
Spoiler:
his new partner Sharon...and boy can she talk a mile a minute
had different speculation on it in the house. I think it depends on the ratings myself.
Old 02-14-08, 04:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would expect Dick and Daniele and probably Jen and Nick (since they are involved romantically now) some time in the future.
Huh? You're kidding, right?

Obnoxious, worthless Jen is now with Nick? Can you provide a link to this?

Thanx Chris
Old 02-14-08, 04:34 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by mrpayroll
Huh? You're kidding, right?

Obnoxious, worthless Jen is now with Nick? Can you provide a link to this?

Thanx Chris
I'm pretty sure Nick finally confirmed it on the board that the wingnuts (the ones that gave him more than 5K in cash) set up for him and Daniele (...and they hated Jen before...).

Here is the link to a picture from last weekend that Jess posted on her my space.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbt...=5&o=31&fpart=

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.