TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV
View Poll Results: Who's leaving China??
Amanda
0%
Courtney
11.11%
Denise
0%
Erik
0%
Frosti
33.33%
Gravedigger
5.56%
Peih-Gee
38.89%
Todd
5.56%
What?! Another twist?
5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Survivor: China - 11/15/07

Old 11-15-07, 06:15 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Survivor: China - 11/15/07

Episode 9

Title:

Spoiler:
Just Don't Eat the Apple

Description:

Spoiler:

Courtney upsets some of her alliance partners when she starts flirting with someone outside of their group; Jeff tells the castaways they must stay after tribal council to attend to some business.

Old 11-15-07, 04:26 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

bump for the poll
Old 11-15-07, 08:13 PM
DVD Talk Hero

CBS: Stop the blurring of Amanda's butt!
Old 11-15-07, 10:58 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Well, I'm glad none of the girls left. I haven't followed any of the previous threads for this season, but I also find Peih-Gee attractive, yet I doubt she's the object of lust (moreso scorn) from any of the other viewers here. But Amanda takes the cake for me.
Old 11-15-07, 11:05 PM
DVD Talk Legend

No. Peih Gee has a retard face. She looks like Chim-Chim from Speed Racer.

Amanda, on the other hand, is very hot. If you still look great after a few weeks out there, you are spectacular.
Old 11-15-07, 11:06 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Spoiler:
so did I miss something? what was up with the cliffhanger ending?
Old 11-15-07, 11:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Man I wasn't expecting Frosti to be out so soon. I thought for sure if it wasn't PG it would be Erik. Its not a bad move by the group to get rid of Frosti eventhough they should start putting a bullseye on James. Frosti played a good game.

Stupid survivors during the immunity challenge. After 20+ days in the middle of nowhere I'd probably really want that burger too but they're all stupid for taking it instead of trying to flush PG out of the challenge.

I wonder what that twist will be. Another vote off maybe? Should be interesting to see the twist now. With the swing vote Frosti gone its only a matter of time before PG and Erik bite the dust. I don't see a change in power happening anytime soon.
Old 11-15-07, 11:14 PM
DVD Talk Legend

That was their last chance, James wins it all. Unless the "twist" really screws that up.
Old 11-15-07, 11:29 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Patman
CBS: Stop the blurring of Amanda's butt!
Yeah, no shit!! I noticed they have no problem showing showing the other chicks ass cheeks hanging out.
Old 11-16-07, 12:42 AM
DRG
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Goat3001
I wonder what that twist will be. Another vote off maybe?
Well, in the preview for next week
Spoiler:
I saw PG, James, Todd, and Alex... didn't see any of the other three girls. I can't imagine they'd vote any of those girls out over PG or Alec... Courtney would have been the only possibility but with Frosti gone that eliminates her as an immediate threat to the group.

My total guess for the twist:
Spoiler:
That Jeff will announce some new rule that one player cannot use hidden immunity idols in back-to-back tribal councils, and James will be forced to give one away or toss it.
Old 11-16-07, 06:58 AM
DVD Talk Legend

PG, you lost the challenge because you were using the smallest drum, yet still bouncing the ball 10 feet in the air. Dumb ass.
Old 11-16-07, 08:25 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by DRG
My total guess for the twist:
Spoiler:
That Jeff will announce some new rule that one player cannot use hidden immunity idols in back-to-back tribal councils, and James will be forced to give one away or toss it.
I hope that's not the case. Even though I wish that WERE a rule, I think it would be unfair at this point to suddenly change the rules without any prior notice. I think it would be seen as the producers trying to control the outcome.
Old 11-16-07, 08:31 AM

i guess they gave the big drum to james because he's the biggest... but the other team just had amanda lugging it around, not doing anything. They just bounced between frosti and eric.

and how does PG have the audacity to blame james for anything when she freakin' threw a challenge?!

and oh my god, courtney's body seriously makes me ill. how can frosti be attracted to that? now, amanda... that's REAL nice.
Old 11-16-07, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by DRG
Well, in the preview for next week
Spoiler:
I saw PG, James, Todd, and Alex... didn't see any of the other three girls. I can't imagine they'd vote any of those girls out over PG or Alec
I think you mean

Spoiler:
Erik, not Alex (there is no one named Alex this season). Also Amanda was in the preview too (but I had to pause my TiVo just right to see her). But I didn't see Courtney and Denise at all.

Also did anyone else think that both of the challenges last night were really lame?

Last edited by starseed; 11-16-07 at 11:20 AM.
Old 11-16-07, 12:01 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by starseed
Also did anyone else think that both of the challenges last night were really lame?
I think there needed to be a rule for the reward challenge that everyone had to touch the ball once each trip. It really was just Eric and Frosti for most of the challenge. As for the immunity challenge, I just think it over-emphasized where allegiances were. I don't know why Frosti was so remorseful/jealous about the cheeseburgers (he just had fried chicken and mashed potatoes.)
Old 11-16-07, 12:59 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Dear CBS,

STOP BLURRING AMANDA'S ASS.

Thank you.

James ate 7 burgers. The man was hungry. I can't believe that litte twat went for the food instead of the challenge. It's not like she needed the food since she just ate and God forbidden that she gains a pound.

Suck to see Frosti leave so soon. He played a good game, just didn't have the number on his side.
Old 11-16-07, 01:30 PM

Sad to see Frosti go, but that Courtney-Frosti “getting cozy” bit was one of the creepiest things I’ve seen in awhile. I wish Courtney would’ve got the boot this week instead of him.
Old 11-16-07, 01:38 PM

seriously, normally in a massage, you're rubbing sore muscles/tissue. Frosti was giving courtney a bone massage.

no, not that kind of bone massage, perverts.

so courtney obviously has no problems with eating. she was stuffing her face this entire episode. so is she bulimic?
Old 11-16-07, 01:57 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
seriously, normally in a massage, you're rubbing sore muscles/tissue. Frosti was giving courtney a bone massage.

no, not that kind of bone massage, perverts.
Yeah that was kind of creepy
Old 11-16-07, 02:09 PM
DRG
DVD Talk Legend

I wonder if Amanda has 'Watch Ugly Betty on ABC!' tattooed on her behind?
Old 11-16-07, 02:22 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by starseed

I think the ball on the drum one was pretty cool. Next time I ever have to devise a camp game, I'm gonna rip that one off.
Old 11-16-07, 02:27 PM

Yeah I enjoyed the drum challenge too. It would be nice to see a challenge that actualy involves strength or speed though.
Old 11-16-07, 05:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

They are obviously making sure the challenges don't play out so that James dominates. The last two IC's his muscles got in the way. They really want to see him play the HII, I think.
Old 11-16-07, 06:42 PM

Damn Pee Gee got immunity.

Of course, we should have seen that coming. Frosti has a shit memory.
Old 11-16-07, 07:34 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by orderandlaw
Frosti has a shit memory.
He kept thinking about cheeseburgers and Courtney. He even said that she was out of his league. I laughed at how Courtney called him her little Survivor boyfriend. I guess that makes Todd her little Survivor girlfriend.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.