Reload this Page >

Prison Break -- "Interference" -- 10/22/07

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Prison Break -- "Interference" -- 10/22/07

Old 10-23-07, 05:58 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
Originally Posted by j123vt_99
What wierdness? She and Linc haven't been getting along and she has been difficult about everything with him and they don;t trust each other.. They are starting to trust each other. She took her shirt off and Linc was checking out her rack and now there is some sexual tension.
I thought it was a bit strange. She said something to the effect, you do your job and I'll do mine. Then she proceeded to sit on the beach and take off her shirt.

Spoiler:
sexual tension between these two doesn't bode well for the longevity of bird watcher guy
Old 10-23-07, 08:23 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by rfduncan
I swear the actor that plays the new prisoner was also in the Cork crew with Peter on Heroes last night...
He was... it was weird seeing him on Heroes and Prison Break on the same night. The actor played the security officer on Enterprise, which is where I recognized him from.
Old 10-24-07, 12:34 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 597 Likes on 345 Posts
Originally Posted by CaptainMarvel
He was... it was weird seeing him on Heroes and Prison Break on the same night. The actor played the security officer on Enterprise, which is where I recognized him from.
That's where it was! I convinced myself that he was on Deep Space 9 (because Enterprise was so forgettable that I forgot it).
Old 10-28-07, 03:14 AM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
good episode, i enjoyed it
Old 10-28-07, 08:44 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Definitely getting lazy this season. How long can Michael wear the same long-sleeved shirt in that heat because they don't want to bother with his tattoos?

I'm almost ready to give up on this show. I didn't even watch this episode until Friday night.
Old 10-28-07, 09:04 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Snowmaker
Definitely getting lazy this season. How long can Michael wear the same long-sleeved shirt in that heat because they don't want to bother with his tattoos?

I'm almost ready to give up on this show. I didn't even watch this episode until Friday night.
What is he supposed to change into? He has no other clothes from what I can see. Obviously, his brother could get him some but that would be too much work.

I am actually digging this season now. It has picked up the past couple episodes.