The Closer "Grave Doubts" 6/25/07 9pm on TNT

Old 06-25-07, 04:42 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
The Closer "Grave Doubts" 6/25/07 9pm on TNT

Another week with Brenda and the gang.

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
The body of a long-missing teen gang member is discovered---with Provenza's business card on his person. Brenda's investigation soon swirls around a priest who is devoted to helping former gang members. Meanwhile, Brenda's secret living arrangement with Fritz is revealed to her father.
Old 06-25-07, 07:35 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do we know who

Spoiler:
is playing Brenda's father? I don't think that we have seen him before, have we?
Old 06-25-07, 01:08 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Nope....the press release on the episode doesn't specify anything.
Old 06-26-07, 10:53 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Darn good stuff last nite, with the stubborn Brenda and a now pissed Sgt. Gabriel .
Old 06-26-07, 11:43 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Yeah, I'm curious where Sgt. Gabriel is headed. First the revelation that he's interested in politics, now this.

Should be interesting when the other shoe drops on the counter-terrorism solution to the budget problem, since it was mentioned last night that Brenda still wasn't informed of the situation.
Old 06-26-07, 02:38 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
[QUOTE=Tscott]Yeah, I'm curious where Sgt. Gabriel is headed. First the revelation that he's interested in politics, now this.

Should be interesting when the other shoe drops on the counter-terrorism solution to the budget problem, since it was mentioned last night that Brenda still wasn't informed

I suspect she may "learn" when she is pulled into a counter-terrorism investigation. In the true scheme of things, I am not sure how Gabriel would be able to keep his job with what he did in real life. In the show, there has to have been some damage from their confrontation. It is a complex issue and I see a little bit of Gabriel's point, but the reality is that Brenda was in the right and doing good after does not exonerate you of murder.
Old 06-26-07, 04:05 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by movieking
Do we know who

Spoiler:
is playing Brenda's father? I don't think that we have seen him before, have we?
But it better be someone worthy of foiling Frances Sternhagen. Was it just me or did that even sound like her on the phone last night?