Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Survivor: Fiji - 3/1/07

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV
View Poll Results: Which team will be sending someone home this week?
Moto
25.00%
Ravu
75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Survivor: Fiji - 3/1/07

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-07, 01:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 234 Likes on 167 Posts
Uh, as far as I know that WAS a snake shedding its skin. The slimy stuff was like afterbirth in women.

I like Lisi. I wasn't ready for the backstabbing in Moto, though. I was so sure they were going to stick together. Too bad Gary couldn't stay so that he could have been voted out... I mean if I'm the Moto tribe, I'd ask him to stay one more day until the TC. The medics said there was nothing majorly wrong with him anyway... I think it was psychological than physical.

Rocky's a bully. When they lost he kept glaring at Glasses. And why do they keep sending smart contestants to exhile island? Stupid stupid stupid. Unless they WANT Yau-Man to find the idol and last longer so that he can be easily voted out when individual challenges begin (if he makes it that far... he could fly under the radar and when it's time for him to go ... BAM, II). It was hilarious when he was saying, Go Up, Now Down, then passes the other tribe member easily.
Old 03-02-07, 01:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Watching Survivor Live...Liliana said she had never seen an episode of Survivor before. Shocker!

No wonder this show is going down the shitter.
Old 03-02-07, 02:42 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 184 Likes on 127 Posts
Originally Posted by GatorDeb
Uh, as far as I know that WAS a snake shedding its skin. The slimy stuff was like afterbirth in women.

That's one hell of an afterbirth The more I think about it, the more I'm sure it's regurgitating something it ate. Snakes are known for doing that, as well as being able to eat very large animals in relationship to their size.

It's kind of sad that this is the thing I found most interesting from yesterday's episode
Old 03-03-07, 02:54 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 755 Likes on 492 Posts
I had to rewatch the snake thing a couple of times. My first thought was that it was a snake shedding, but after rewatching, I'm pretty sure it was a snake spitting up another snake it had eaten. I had a friend come over right when that happened. She was absolutely horrified! It was probably my favorite moment of the episode though. And yes, that is kinda sad.
Old 03-03-07, 11:43 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,023 Likes on 844 Posts
Originally Posted by brainee
It's kind of sad that this is the thing I found most interesting from yesterday's episode
There were also some nice shots of swimming fish. Glad something bad took down Ravu a peg (meaning tribal council, not Papa Smurf).
Old 03-04-07, 05:38 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by brainee
Did anyone notice that snake? At first I thought it was shedding its skin. But it wasn't that, because something was coming out of its mouth. Something really long and slimy. Maybe another partially digested snake that it was vomitting up?

I thaught it was giving birth but I guess that wasn't it either. It was fascinating and disgusting at the same time.

I agree also this season kind of sucks in terms of interesting people or strategies...

As Rocky would say: I'm starvin' here bro for more excitement this season but I'll keep watching..
Old 03-04-07, 11:26 PM
Cool New Member

From the previews for next week, does anyone else really, REALLY hope that Dreamz kicks Rocky's ass in the challenge where they are swinging pads at each other??
Old 03-04-07, 11:32 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 755 Likes on 492 Posts
I'm not a big Rocky fan, but I would love to see Dreamz get his ass kicked by Rocky -- or anyone for that matter. I'm sure it's been to said before on one of the threads this season, but I haven't been keeping up with them. But anyway, I apply some wisdom from Sports Night when I think of Dreamz: You CAN'T give yourself a nickname!!!!!

And if you are going to try to give yourself a nickname, why in the world would you give yourself the name of Dreamz?
Old 03-04-07, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by OMEagles
From the previews for next week, does anyone else really, REALLY hope that Dreamz kicks Rocky's ass in the challenge where they are swinging pads at each other??
I'm on the other side, I hope Rocky kicks his ass! I haven't liked DreamZ since the first show. Based off that preview, I wonder if they are shit talking each other and Jeff goes ahead and allows them to go 1v1 or if they just happened to get matched up randomly. Regardless, I love that challenge! One of the few highlights of the Palau season.
Old 03-05-07, 09:45 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by clckworang
I'm not a big Rocky fan, but I would love to see Dreamz get his ass kicked by Rocky -- or anyone for that matter. I'm sure it's been to said before on one of the threads this season, but I haven't been keeping up with them. But anyway, I apply some wisdom from Sports Night when I think of Dreamz: You CAN'T give yourself a nickname!!!!!

And if you are going to try to give yourself a nickname, why in the world would you give yourself the name of Dreamz?

I agree completely. And would add that from now on he should be refered to as KoKo.
Old 03-05-07, 10:16 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 74 Likes on 48 Posts
Originally Posted by Cusm
And would add that from now on he should be refered to as KoKo.
Agreed.
Old 03-05-07, 10:35 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 234 Likes on 167 Posts
Originally Posted by clckworang
You CAN'T give yourself a nickname!!!!!
I gave myself a nickname: The Debster. That was my nickname to myself until it slipped and now this other person calls me that also.